No soliciting permitted.

New to the forum

Tellurideruth

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am on the journey towards purchasing a 2022 EX with premium package black copper or ebony black with gray leather interior. Hoping prices come down closer to MSRP, trying to be patient. Appreciate reading your posts, learning a lot.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am on the journey towards purchasing a 2022 EX with premium package black copper or ebony black with gray leather interior. Hoping prices come down closer to MSRP, trying to be patient. Appreciate reading your posts, learning a lot.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! And you've come to the best place to discuss all aspects of the Kia Telluride. What might the Telluride be replacing for you?

sprengBoard

Reaction score
Welcome!

Prices aren’t likely to come down at dealerships that currently charge a market adjustment, and the dealerships that don’t charge one aren’t likely to have Tellurides for sale on the lot anytime soon.

You’re better off placing an order at a dealership that only charges MSRP for the Telluride you want and waiting a few months for it to be built.

SundanceGolden

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new too and loving all the information. We ordered ours on August 30th -- Everlasting Silver EX. Can't wait :)

Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners