No soliciting permitted.

Newby here

Indy Dick

Reaction score
I have a Wolf Gray SX on order and just received word it will be at the dealer next week. Looking for some ideas on various items for the Telly. I'm in Indiana and about 50 miles from the Muncie dealer. I ordered one from them but was 38th in line 6 weeks ago so I ordered from NowCar. A week after I placed an order they received their allotment and I was immediately placed in the Q. So far my experience has been nothing but positive. Natahly has sent me an update weekly. i have heard nothing from Munice. So I will be canceling my Muncie order and taking delivery in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to it

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a Wolf Gray SX on order and just received word it will be at the dealer next week. Looking for some ideas on various items for the Telly. I'm in Indiana and about 50 miles from the Muncie dealer. I ordered one from them but was 38th in line 6 weeks ago so I ordered from NowCar. A week after I placed an order they received their allotment and I was immediately placed in the Q. So far my experience has been nothing but positive. Natahly has sent me an update weekly. i have heard nothing from Munice. So I will be canceling my Muncie order and taking delivery in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to it
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What will the Telluride be replacing for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

Indy Dick

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What will the Telluride be replacing for you? I'm glad you found us. :)
Thank you for the welcome. The Telluride will become my wife's car and is replacing a Subaru Outback. Hopefully the Telluride will be as good in snow and back weather as the Subie.

blitt

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. The Telluride will become my wife's car and is replacing a Subaru Outback. Hopefully the Telluride will be as good in snow and back weather as the Subie.
Last winter I drove our Telly through some interesting mountain roads in Vermont......it handled it all beautifully!! Welcome to a great vehicle and a helpful forum!!
IMG_9919.jpeg

superk1977

Reaction score
Last winter I drove our Telly through some interesting mountain roads in Vermont......it handled it all beautifully!! Welcome to a great vehicle and a helpful forum!!
View attachment 14403
That is a great pic! Should be used for their advertising!

blitt

Reaction score
That is a great pic! Should be used for their advertising!put i
The really great thing is that it NEVER once "slipped" or "slid" on that road ( 3 miles long )......put it in "snow" mode , move the tranny to manual and kept it in 3rd gear and just moved right along! Two weeks from now I'll be on that road again!

YAH DEF

Reaction score
The really great thing is that it NEVER once "slipped" or "slid" on that road ( 3 miles long )......put it in "snow" mode , move the tranny to manual and kept it in 3rd gear and just moved right along! Two weeks from now I'll be on that road again!
I read somewhere that snow mode and comfort mode are the same - 80% to the front wheels and 20% to the rear wheels. True?

blitt

Reaction score
I read somewhere that snow mode and comfort mode are the same - 80% to the front wheels and 20% to the rear wheels. True?
Good question.....not sure I know the specific answer , but what I do know is that snow mode does indeed maintain power to the rear wheels. It's all about programing with regard to "shift points, speed, and power distribution." Probably the programmers are the only ones that know the "specifics!" :unsure: Anyway, what I have found is that in SNOW mode the the power distribution starts out at 50 - 50 and gradually moves more power to the front as speed increases, remaining at what is most likely what you suggest , 80 -20, until around 45 or 50 mph when it appears it moves to all front. ( can't imagine any of us going 50 or more in snow!) SNOW also seems to affect the shift points....holding in the lower gear points longer. In COMFORT it seems to start off the same way as SNOW but very quickly moves to ALL power going to the front as well as quickly moving to the higher gear points. Here's another pic from my mountain adventure last year.....
IMG_0099.jpeg

sharitab503

Reaction score
Hello Indy,
Congrats on your new vehicle. I also ordered from Munice as well, Lucas was very helpful. Like you Im on the list, and looking at other dealers currently. Do you know if Nowcar offer incentives? Any tips you have would be helpful before I reach out to a rep at NowCar.

YAH DEF

Reaction score
Good question.....not sure I know the specific answer , but what I do know is that snow mode does indeed maintain power to the rear wheels. It's all about programing with regard to "shift points, speed, and power distribution." Probably the programmers are the only ones that know the "specifics!" :unsure: Anyway, what I have found is that in SNOW mode the the power distribution starts out at 50 - 50 and gradually moves more power to the front as speed increases, remaining at what is most likely what you suggest , 80 -20, until around 45 or 50 mph when it appears it moves to all front. ( can't imagine any of us going 50 or more in snow!) SNOW also seems to affect the shift points....holding in the lower gear points longer. In COMFORT it seems to start off the same way as SNOW but very quickly moves to ALL power going to the front as well as quickly moving to the higher gear points. Here's another pic from my mountain adventure last year.....
View attachment 14486
Stop with your beautiful pictures - I can't handle it! Lol. Cool info. Thanks for sharing.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

blitt

Reaction score
Stop with your beautiful pictures - I can't handle it! Lol. Cool info. Thanks for sharing.
:cool::ROFLMAO: