No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

NJ meet up to see Black Copper

SiouxD

Reaction score
Hey kids, anyone in the south jersey area/Phlliy, DE that would be open to meeting so my husband and I can see the color in person? Can’t seem to find a dealer with one that is on the lot even if it’s sold. TIA

Jb_mcconnell

Reaction score
i believe there is one on the way at cherry hill kia. it is dune brown interior. not sure when it will arrive there or if it has been sold. i know-i would love to see the color in person too.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DM2020

Reaction score
They had one at the dealer I was at yesterday. I was considering it awhile ago but from photos online I was worried it would be too brownish/purple. Honestly, it's black. It's a black car. The color in the paint is so subtle it's unbelievable. Don't get me wrong, in the right light it has some nice coloring when you get up close, but to 99.8% of the population they are going to look a the car and go "that's black". So if you're looking for a black Telluride, go for it. If you're looking for a Telluride in a color, go with something else. Just my 2 cents!

raydog9379

Reaction score
Def. Black Copper, root beer colored. Prob. just the salt that I picked up that is screwing up the color slightly.