Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

OEM Kia Super Store , limited Telluride accessories , more stuff coming ....................

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

TellurideSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hoping to see more availability as time goes on. Just picked up a retractable cargo cover from another site today. I’d like to get the skid plate but appears that isn’t out anywhere yet.

robgator7

Reaction score
I was wondering about the skid plate and cargo mat. Dealer says neither are available from Kia. Is this correct?

robgator7

Reaction score
Mine had the cargo mat in it and I wasn’t charged for it for some odd reason so it must be available somewhere.
Which trim level did you buy? And when? Maybe it is only currently not available. I could do the carpeted trunk space instead but I really like the cargo tray. I think I should have said foldable cargo tray not mat is what I'm talking about. It is plastic with ridges in it.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Sandy_Eggo

Reaction score
For orders from the factory or dealers?
This is for factory orders (but these are Port-Installed Options so they're not installed at the factory).

My guess is they would become available at dealers soon after they become available for new orders. But that's just a guess.

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is for factory orders (but these are Port-Installed Options so they're not installed at the factory).

My guess is they would become available at dealers soon after they become available for new orders. But that's just a guess.
As far as I know, port-installed options are installed at the factory. Port of Entry: West Point Ga. I placed an order on march 25 with skid plate, it was accepted 2 weeks later. I was told that 6-12 weeks.

Sandy_Eggo

Reaction score
As far as I know, port-installed options are installed at the factory. Port of Entry: West Point Ga. I placed an order on march 25 with skid plate, it was accepted 2 weeks later. I was told that 6-12 weeks.
Good point, factory installation of "Port-Installed Options" would make sense since the car is built here in the U.S.