Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Online inventory searches

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Anyone else check an inventory on a particular dealership and they have zero tellurides in stock and then the next morning you see 3 or more. When that happens and it is a model and trim that I desire, I call them first thing in the morning. I'm always told that it's sold. This is happened no less than 10 times. All the local dealers have my information. Am I missing is step here?

I have is a deposit down with a dealer for a dark Moss SX at MSRP. I'm patiently waiting but play the inventory game at least once a day 1st thing in the AM.

It's just very frustrating and unfortunately I've convinced myself I want this vehicle and will not deviate one bit and am not interested in another make or model

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jr21rous

Reaction score
The problem is the dealer websites automatically post the cars when they get put into inventory...those vehicles are no doubt sold units that people ordered from kia. When did you submit your order? If it was recently then you will most likely be waiting until september. I placed an order for a client a month ago and still not even assigned a vin number..

whyidie

Reaction score
Autotrader worked well for me. Think they have a morning and afternoon refresh. Inventory will hit the site well before its delivered to the dealers. Last round majority of the cars were custom orders and were already spoken for but dealers said they are listed automatically.

popcrnchicken

Reaction score
Anyone else check an inventory on a particular dealership and they have zero tellurides in stock and then the next morning you see 3 or more. When that happens and it is a model and trim that I desire, I call them first thing in the morning. I'm always told that it's sold. This is happened no less than 10 times. All the local dealers have my information. Am I missing is step here?

I have is a deposit down with a dealer for a dark Moss SX at MSRP. I'm patiently waiting but play the inventory game at least once a day 1st thing in the AM.

It's just very frustrating and unfortunately I've convinced myself I want this vehicle and will not deviate one bit and am not interested in another make or model
They are likely people’s orders. They go up automatically. They are just finally getting delivered.