No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Order to delivery time

Chwtom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wondering if people can start posting when they ordered and when they received their Kia (or at least the vin).

I ordered an sx prestige with tow on March 13. Nothing yet.

Many of the threads here have gotten hare to follow woth with the side conversations, it would be helpful to just keep this to dates for people’s reference.

sportsguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wondering if people can start posting when they ordered and when they received their Kia (or at least the vin).

I ordered an sx prestige with tow on March 13. Nothing yet.

Many of the threads here have gotten hare to follow woth with the side conversations, it would be helpful to just keep this to dates for people’s reference.
what did the deal quote you for delivery? I was told 6 to 8 weeks.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I placed my order on February 3rd. It is due in on April 19th. It was loaded onto the rail today. We shall see how long it tales to travel from Atlanta to Albuquerque via train and then transport to El Paso.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I placed my order on February 3rd. It is due in on April 19th. It was loaded onto the rail today. We shall see how long it tales to travel from Atlanta to Albuquerque via train and then transport to El Paso.

TellurideLI

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered a white EX on March 16th. Was told the order was accepted on March 21st. Was expecting to get it at the end of April or so. Talked to the dealership today. Was told it looks more like end of May or early June. No VIN yet.

Meekemoolah

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered Dark Moss SX on 3/24 with a VIN#. I was told it would be here around April 17th.

gmneil

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
ordered an ebony black SX AWD with prestige package and trailer hitch on 3/29/19 no word yet

Last edited:

iLikeTacos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered a white EX on March 16th. Was told the order was accepted on March 21st. Was expecting to get it at the end of April or so. Talked to the dealership today. Was told it looks more like end of May or early June. No VIN yet.
This is my fear. My dealer is garbage and they do not return calls or texts. I feel like they are stringing me along because the date moved and they dont want to tell me. No VIN, no info, nothing. Ordered March 11th.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Fyi, your dealer has absolutely zero influence or control regarding your order, when it is built or when it is delivered.

iLikeTacos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Fyi, your dealer has absolutely zero influence or control regarding your order, when it is built or when it is delivered.
I get that, the point is they are not being responsive at all and ignoring me. Bad customer service. If you dont know, then tell me that. Dont just ignore me. Im pretty sure everyone that has had to order understands that the build and delivery are out of the dealers control. Being average at best on their customer service skills IS in their control.

SlanecKD

Reaction score
We ordered a Gravity Gray SX Prestige with tow package on 3/9. Order was accepted by the factory 3/14. Estimate given was 5-7 weeks. No VIN available yet.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We ordered a Black Copper SX Prestige with Dune Brown and Tow package on 3/9. Dealer said he would be contacting me three times. Once when the order is accepted, Once when it was completed, and once when it arrived at the dealership. We were originally told to anticipate 10 weeks due to the color and options we had ordered. We have not heard anything yet from our dealership.

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered SX moss w/ dune on 3/22. No information back from Kia. Dealer is clueless too ! I wonder what kind of communication setup exists !

TellurideLI

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I cancelled my order for the white EX..

BUT...

I'm getting a gravity gray EX next week!!! Dealer had one with the gray interior. Took a look at it today and loved the way it looked. I actually like it better than the white. Plus the sales manager said the delays could even stretch into end of June into July... No sense in waiting when I can get the car now. Even got a couple of extra accessories for free that came with the car.

Attachments

iLikeTacos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is my fear. My dealer is garbage and they do not return calls or texts. I feel like they are stringing me along because the date moved and they dont want to tell me. No VIN, no info, nothing. Ordered March 11th.
Well guess who reached out finally! Maybe he's reading this now....but thanks for giving me an update. Looks like April 27th.

Askantor18

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered March 12. Black SX Prestige w/tow. Dealer said order was accepted but nothing in terms of dates, originally quoted mid April but have heard nothing since week 2.

Askantor18

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well guess who reached out finally! Maybe he's reading this now....but thanks for giving me an update. Looks like April 27th.
Can you check the Dealer Inventory on the Kia website and see if your car shows up? I believe this would show cars in transit including pre-orders but trying to verify. Thanks in advance.