No soliciting permitted.

Order to delivery time

Flounder_23

Reaction score
I just got notified a date of Dec 5th by my dealer but no VIN yet. He also said it should be a few weeks earlier than that date though based on previous orders. Finger crossed!!!

Katy_Tell

Reaction score
My experience was similar. The dealer told me 3-4 months When I ordered mine, but it was delivered in 7 weeks. My salesman told they say 3-4 months for all orders To cover themselves. Makes sense.

(Btw, I ordered in 2020 (September), and it arrived in November.)

Last edited:

akmovieman

Reaction score
Anyone with EX orders seeing their ETAs pushed multiple times? Seems like SXs are going out faster and seeing less and less EXs on failcat. I went with the straight EX to get the bench.

goodzerz

Reaction score
Yeah that all makes sense, the 5-6 month range was an estimate with a caveat of "usually faster". Obv stuff happens. And this was before production delays but my rep said it really wasn't affecting dates. Hoping it gets picked up in October and I get it before the snow really flies... Not looking forward to another year of driving my Focus in MN winters.

I asked how many folks in front of me for SX's, and how many they get per month but my salesperson didn't have that info.
This sounds like Luther KIA of Bloomington.

cogeo

Reaction score
Anyone with EX orders seeing their ETAs pushed multiple times? Seems like SXs are going out faster and seeing less and less EXs on failcat. I went with the straight EX to get the bench.
I also ordered an ex to get the bench. Original ETA was 11/9, then 10/20, and now 10/26. So bouncing around a bit but same ballpark.

akmovieman

Reaction score
I also ordered an ex to get the bench. Original ETA was 11/9, then 10/20, and now 10/26. So bouncing around a bit but same ballpark.
You got one already allocated to them? My order went to KFOS in September (11th), Initial ETA 11/27, then 12/11, now 12/15 :(

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

goodzerz

Reaction score
You got one already allocated to them? My order went to KFOS in September (11th), Initial ETA 11/27, then 12/11, now 12/15 :(
Mine is an SX but as you can see in my signature, it's been pushed back multiple times.

goodzerz

Reaction score
Kia toys with our emotions.
Yep and now it's showing as coming soon on the KIA inventory page - seems a bit early for that if the ETA was pushed to 11/15.

Jonae

Reaction score
I ordered from a dealer in TX in mid July, my order still has not been picked nor do I have an ETA. Has this been very common for everyone? I ordered an S model and I feel like I am getting no where with the dealership. I've made minor adjustments since my initial order such as color and addition of home link, but that's it. I don't have a VIN assigned and don't see any VIN assignments around the date of my order in failcat. This has me frustrated because I was initially quoted 4-6 weeks, then 8-12 weeks now the GM is saying 6-8 months. Do anyone know of a dealer who is still selling at MSRP in the Texas area?

Mr.E

Reaction score
Ordered in June just got call that it is now in kfos. Sales tells me 4-5 months from now.

Jonae

Reaction score
Thanks. I’m hoping I hear something soon. There seems to only be deliveries of the SX models every chance they get.

Last edited:

Mr.E

Reaction score
Thanks. I’m hoping I hear something soon. They seem to only be deliveries of the SX models every chance they get.
Sx probably because it has the biggest profit margin

GOOD VBZ

Reaction score
Original order: 5/17/21 SX Prestige, Wolf Gray with black leather

Order changed: 7/16/21 SX Prestige, Wolf Gray with dune brown leather. Reportedly moved to the back of the pack

VIN/Monroney label assigned and showed up on failcat: 10/7/21

ARRIVED: 10/20/21 Just picked up yesterday!!!!

Dealer was Huffines Kia McKinney just north of Dallas. SA was Martin Houston. Both great to work with. Full transparency, no BS.

GOOD VBZ

Reaction score
I ordered from a dealer in TX in mid July, my order still has not been picked nor do I have an ETA. Has this been very common for everyone? I ordered an S model and I feel like I am getting no where with the dealership. I've made minor adjustments since my initial order such as color and addition of home link, but that's it. I don't have a VIN assigned and don't see any VIN assignments around the date of my order in failcat. This has me frustrated because I was initially quoted 4-6 weeks, then 8-12 weeks now the GM is saying 6-8 months. Do anyone know of a dealer who is still selling at MSRP in the Texas area?
If you’re close to Dallas. Huffines Kia of McKinney and Corinth are offering MSRP, painless experience. 3 month turnaround for me

ksyrah

Reaction score
Ordered in June just got call that it is now in kfos. Sales tells me 4-5 months from now.
If it is actually is in KFOS, you should receive an actual date and that date should be 2 months or less since you had posted that your dealer is Steiner in SLC. Push the dealer hard for that information.

akmovieman

Reaction score
If it is actually is in KFOS, you should receive an actual date and that date should be 2 months or less since you had posted that your dealer is Steiner in SLC. Push the dealer hard for that information.
My first ETA out of KFOS was 2.5 months. Has now pushed to over 3. EXs are coming slower these days...

nightfall your telluride
Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners