No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Ordered a Telly from my local dealership last week. What's next?

trebble

Reaction score
So I am specifically looking for a Telly in Dark Moss EX with 2nd row bench (NO PREMium package). I found a dealer that ordered one for me with a $500 deposit on 11/26 Tuesday. Since then, I have asked for proof that the order has been placed by the dealership to Kia -- so far I have received promises such as 1. GM is not in today, 2. We order our tellys on Saturday, will send confirmation via email. It's always been -- we will send you confirmation later today, and then repeats the next day.

Is this usual? What was your experience after ordering your telly? Am I being unreasonable and should be patient, or cut my losses and move on?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
So I am specifically looking for a Telly in Dark Moss EX with 2nd row bench (NO PREMium package). I found a dealer that ordered one for me with a $500 deposit on 11/26 Tuesday. Since then, I have asked for proof that the order has been placed by the dealership to Kia -- so far I have received promises such as 1. GM is not in today, 2. We order our tellys on Saturday, will send confirmation via email. It's always been -- we will send you confirmation later today, and then repeats the next day.

Is this usual? What was your experience after ordering your telly? Am I being unreasonable and should be patient, or cut my losses and move on?
You should have confirmation from KIA within minutes. Order on a Saturday? That's a new one on me. You will get an order ID number that also includes date when order was placed. Good Luck.

trebble

Reaction score
You should have confirmation from KIA within minutes. Order on a Saturday? That's a new one on me. You will get an order ID number that also includes date when order was placed. Good Luck.
Thanks Jason. So when I paid the $500 at the dealership, I was dealing with a newbie salesperson. She handed me a receipt that has the following details...

1. Batch #
  2. Trans ID
  3. Order ID
  4. Receipt #
  5. Trans Type
  6. Date/Time
  7. Card Type
  8. Card Number
  9. Entry Method
  10. Approval Code

I believe #5 to #10 pertain to the credit card transaction. I have no idea what #1 to #5 mean, if its related to the order for the Telly or to the CC transaction.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. So when I paid the $500 at the dealership, I was dealing with a newbie salesperson. She handed me a receipt that has the following details...

1. Batch #
  2. Trans ID
  3. Order ID
  4. Receipt #
  5. Trans Type
  6. Date/Time
  7. Card Type
  8. Card Number
  9. Entry Method
  10. Approval Code

I believe #5 to #10 pertain to the credit card transaction. I have no idea what #1 to #5 mean, if its related to the order for the Telly or to the CC transaction.
Probably Dealer Related. We send screen shots from our system once KIA says it's a go.