Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Partial Vin

nonnaof3rnj

Reaction score
Ordered a S Model on 5/7/19, and was contacted yesterday with a partial VIN. Was told mine would be here beginning of June. Does this sound normal. Sorry I'm new to this ordering stuff. LOL

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
Ordered a S Model on 5/7/19, and was contacted yesterday with a partial VIN. Was told mine would be here beginning of June. Does this sound normal. Sorry I'm new to this ordering stuff. LOL
Did you speak to the dealer? You should be able to get the whole thing. I’d call and ask.

nonnaof3rnj

Reaction score
Partial number is your order number.. Vin gets assigned when Telluride begins being built
They gave me a body in date, paint in date, trim in date, product complete date does this sound right. I'm just suprised since we just ordered last week. Not complaining by no means, just surprised.

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That sounds better than normal. That is much faster than most of us are experiencing. Congratulations!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
G

G-373652

Awesome, we ordered the captain seats so I figured that may push stuff out a bit. Thank you for your feedback. Makes me feel better