Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Pedal Commander is now available for the KIA Telluride!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
PC logo gradient silver.png
STORE LINK: Pedal Commander for the KIA Telluride - Kia Telluride Store

Pedal Commander Benefits:

• Removes Delays – Removes the delay disadvantages of electronic gas pedals so your engine can respond faster.
  • Individually Programmed – Pedal Commander is not a generic one-size-fits-all device. Each unit is individually programmed according to the make, model, engine specs and transmission of your car.
  • User-Friendly & Adjustable – Pedal Commander system comes with 4 different modes: Eco, City, Sport and Sport+. Each mode has 8 adjustable settings.
  • 2-Year Product Warranty – Pedal Commander’s hardware is top-quality. We guarantee it with a two-year defect warranty in the form of a product replacement.
  • Save Fuel up to 20% – After a short and easy install, you will notice greatly increased engine response, faster acceleration or save fuel up to 20% with real ECO Mode! Simply put, more pleasure driving.
  • Easy Plug-and-Play Installation – OEM Factory Harness & Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation within 10 Minutes.
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
  • Top Quality – All automotive components are high-grade, such as 3M keypad, high performance CPUs for real-time calculations, and original connectors in OEM quality.

Six Reasons to Buy Pedal Commander Throttle Controller:
  • 95% Faster Response from Your Engine
  • 100% User-Friendly
  • 95% Available for All Automobile Manufacturers
  • 100% Individually Adjustable Performance
  • 20% / Save Fuel Up to 20% With Rear Eco Mode
  • 2-Year product Warranty
  • Scroll down to read more about the benefits!
Pedal Commander Grafhic.jpg

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

The throttle response on the Telluride is a little delayed. If the claims are true maybe it’ll feel a lot more responsive.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have this on my 2018 4Runner Off Road Premium. I love it. I drive in City + 2 and its the throttle response I missed from my Tacoma. My wife.....hates it! If the Telluride was mine, I would totally invest in another, but its not my daily. When I do drive, I immediately switch to Sport mode. I love the Telluride in that mode.

Note to everyone: Anything over City + 2, you can barely touch the pedal and it responds. For giggles, I put mine in Sport + + 4! Broke the rear end lose everytime I touched the pedal.

Also, if you get one, opt for the Bluetooth. All my wiring and module are tucked behind the dash, so in stealth mode. I change settings with my iPhone. And that's only when the wife is going to drive.

I would hightly recommend!

Gunner6903

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have this on my 2018 4Runner Off Road Premium. I love it. I drive in City + 2 and its the throttle response I missed from my Tacoma. My wife.....hates it! If the Telluride was mine, I would totally invest in another, but its not my daily. When I do drive, I immediately switch to Sport mode. I love the Telluride in that mode.

Note to everyone: Anything over City + 2, you can barely touch the pedal and it responds. For giggles, I put mine in Sport + + 4! Broke the rear end lose everytime I touched the pedal.

Also, if you get one, opt for the Bluetooth. All my wiring and module are tucked behind the dash, so in stealth mode. I change settings with my iPhone. And that's only when the wife is going to drive.

I would hightly recommend!
Thanks for the info!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So when the Pedal Commander is ON, then how is the drive mode on the Telluride affected?
From what I've read of it being used on other vehicles, each drive mode is affected similarly. For example, sport mode felt more peppy, as well as comfort mode feeling more peppy. It made the vehicle more responsive in each drive mode.

I've also read that many people choose sport mode over comfort mode because comfort mode was just too weak-feeling. With the Pedal Commander, comfort mode was perfect for them - right in between the original feeling of comfort mode and sport mode...

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
From what I've read of it being used on other vehicles, each drive mode is affected similarly. For example, sport mode felt more peppy, as well as comfort mode feeling more peppy. It made the vehicle more responsive in each drive mode.

I've also read that many people choose sport mode over comfort mode because comfort mode was just too weak-feeling. With the Pedal Commander, comfort mode was perfect for them - right in between the original feeling of comfort mode and sport mode...
I might just have to sneak and add this for when I get to drive Hellie alone or with my son. :cool:

ballistic

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Could it void the Kia warranty?
here's a copy and paste from the pedal commander page

We understand not wanting to risk voiding the maintenance program on a new vehicle, but that no longer means you have to wait 5 years/50,000 miles before you can start customizing your car or truck to drive how you want it to.

When a dealership does any kind of work or repair, they run a scan on the vehicle’s computer to see if anything has been changed. Other aftermarket tuners and programmers will leave “flags” on the ECU after they’ve been installed, and will remain even after they’ve been removed. These digital footprints are what cause the dealership to void any kind of claim or maintenance program.

Pedal Commander is 100% UNTRACEABLE by dealerships. Before going in for service, just make sure you turn the unit off and tuck it out of sight and you’re good to go! But if you’re going in for any kind of repair or problem, we recommend removing the unit just to be safe because when a dealership starts running diagnostics, they look for things like this.