No soliciting permitted.

performance rotors and calipers

JonFar111

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has replaced their OEM brakes with performance rotors and calipers. The factory brakes are not particularly good looking. Something like what’s on the Stinger would be awesome. Just curious.

WatchRich

Reaction score
My plan is to paint the calipers, not sure really need to invest in performance versions. You can buy high heat paint for them for like $20 on amazon. Just got to be comfortable taking wheels apart or pay someone, but stil cheaper than buying performance versions just because want to change look. I plan to paint mine yellow.

Kwim

Reaction score
ordered pads on the calipers. expensive but looks cool. They are installed very easily and quickly.

dansta

Reaction score
My plan is to paint the calipers, not sure really need to invest in performance versions. You can buy high heat paint for them for like $20 on amazon. Just got to be comfortable taking wheels apart or pay someone, but stil cheaper than buying performance versions just because want to change look. I plan to paint mine yellow.
Plan to give that a go myself. You planning on spraying, I assume? That would give the best look, rather than those kits that you hand paint.

What color is your exterior? Trying to think what would go best with GWP

WatchRich

Reaction score
Plan to give that a go myself. You planning on spraying, I assume? That would give the best look, rather than those kits that you hand paint.

What color is your exterior? Trying to think what would go best with GWP
Color will be Gravity Gray and doing yellow caliper. Yes plan is spray, but I never done anything like that but have a few buds that work on cars all the time so will do with them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JonFar111

Reaction score

JonFar111

Reaction score
Color will be Gravity Gray and doing yellow caliper. Yes plan is spray, but I never done anything like that but have a few buds that work on cars all the time so will do with them.
Would love an update and pics when you're done. I'm thinking about doing this myself. I have a Everlasting Silver, so will probably go with electric blue calipers