No soliciting permitted.

PI 2001 - Product Improvement Campaign 202001 - LED Headlamp Aim Inspection

mac13

Reaction score
I have an early Feb build (in my possession for 6 days) and I can report I have had 0 flashes so far.
Do you notice the headlight pattern dipping down on the driver side similar to the Product Improvement campaign doc that was attached?

bogie

Reaction score
Mine has that dip in both driver and passenger sides

FWIW

TheNip73

Reaction score
Do you notice the headlight pattern dipping down on the driver side similar to the Product Improvement campaign doc that was attached?
I can’t say for sure if I have a dip. I know the drivers side is lower than the passenger though. Very obvious on wide and empty roads at night.

I can gladly check it against my closed garage door tonight.

Tellthemride

Reaction score
Yes it is normal. Meant to prevent blinding oncoming traffic. Only way for you to get rid of it is to physically open your headlamp and dremel/trim the cutoff shield.

Some beam pattern shots against a wall.
Very limited visibility on dark roads

I went for an oil change since then and they did the TSB headlight aim. I feel they also adjusted the rotation of my drivers side headlamp so the right side is no longer arched as high. More leveled across. Still the dip is there s as normal.

TheNip73

Reaction score
Yes it is normal. Meant to prevent blinding oncoming traffic. Only way for you to get rid of it is to physically open your headlamp and dremel/trim the cutoff shield.

Some beam pattern shots against a wall.
Very limited visibility on dark roads

I went for an oil change since then and they did the TSB headlight aim. I feel they also adjusted the rotation of my drivers side headlamp so the right side is no longer arched as high. More leveled across. Still the dip is there s as normal.
You saved me from having to make a trip outside tonight 👍

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!