Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Please note! This is an advertisement-free community!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Please note! This is an advertisement-free community. Our members will NEVER see advertisements here. There are no user upgrades to remove ads. There is no solicitation to be bothered by. Authorized Dealerships are the only members permitted to solicit here - and those solicitations should be in regards to buying KIA Tellurides.

Once again...

This is an ad-free community. There are no Authorized Vendors. This community is solely supported by our members and our forum store.

Period.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How are you paying for hosting and such? Got a link where we could contribute?
Thank you, I really appreciate the gesture. That I'm paying out of pocket for now. As traffic increases, I'll eventually get a "supporting member" program started where people can contribute financially if they so desire. :)