No soliciting permitted.

Problem with display screen

MCit703

Reaction score
I just purchased the EX about 2 weeks ago. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but when I started truck up this morning I noticed my screen would not come on. All it said was UVO. I have no phone, Nav or anything showing..any ideas?

Lucas & Craig

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I just purchased the EX about 2 weeks ago. Idk if anyone else has this problem, but when I started truck up this morning I noticed my screen would not come on. All it said was UVO. I have no phone, Nav or anything showing..any ideas?
Call the dealer. EX's have intermittent problems with the screens/nav

MCit703

Reaction score
Call the dealer. EX's have intermittent problems with the screens/nav
Ugh! Really? I did call the dealer. They never heard about that happening. They said I would have to call service dept on monday..

Lucas & Craig

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Ugh! Really? I did call the dealer. They never heard about that happening. They said I would have to call service dept on monday..
On this forum someone had entire unit replaced already. Seems to be ex only but not all are affected.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

TheNip73

Reaction score
Could be as simple as a bad fuse and/or a loose connection.

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Try the reset button first..to the right of the volume knob. Just push it in wih a pen. If a push doesn't do it, then hold it in for a few seconds until i reboots.

mberns1

Reaction score
Wife just called me and said the infotainment screen did not come on at all for her about 1 mile trip in town. She shut car off and when she started it back up a few minutes later, it was working again. We have had our SXP for about a month w no issues until now.

Telluridetrouble

Reaction score
Wife just called me and said the infotainment screen did not come on at all for her about 1 mile trip in town. She shut car off and when she started it back up a few minutes later, it was working again. We have had our SXP for about a month w no issues until now.
We have an sx prestige and the screen did not come on one morning. The radio controls on the steering wheel did not work either. After the car was turned off and restarted it came on. Troubling for a 4 month old car

Lilac

Reaction score
I got my new EX 4 days ago (!) and this morning my screen didn't come up. Not even after turning off and on the car a few times. Will go to the service department today. Argh....!

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I had this happen once.. and then a few times where the digital clock does not show up, and then once where the navigation does not work, meaning it shows the map but does not move even when the car is moving.

G

G-796838

Similar to your issues, maybe worse. Reset button doesn’t help. Black screen, no nav/radio/bluetooth/backup camera, power mirror out, USB ports dead. New car, 10 days since I got it. Replacing radio unit didn’t help, dealer is “calling Kia”. Said something about “maybe it’s in the harness”. Driving a little loaner. Wish me luck.

G

G-661193

Try the reset button first..to the right of the volume knob. Just push it in wih a pen. If a push doesn't do it, then hold it in for a few seconds until i reboots.
The reset button fix the problem for me.

telluriderachel

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2021 EX a week ago and today after startup the Kia emblem on the digital display over the speedometer now will not go away. I can toggle thru the screens but the emblem covers the whole area making it unusable. Turned off car, restarted, same result. Any suggestions?

t-kog

Reaction score
Similar to your issues, maybe worse. Reset button doesn’t help. Black screen, no nav/radio/bluetooth/backup camera, power mirror out, USB ports dead. New car, 10 days since I got it. Replacing radio unit didn’t help, dealer is “calling Kia”. Said something about “maybe it’s in the harness”. Driving a little loaner. Wish me luck.
any luck? I had this happen as well. They replaced the head unit. It has now happened 3 more times. Im very pissed about it. Brand new car and KIA is not helpful. Taking to the dealership again on Monday.