No soliciting permitted.

WANTED Radiator Core Support

baistinmoore

Reaction score
Looking for any info on where I can find a new or used core support. Hit a deer and the body shop said I'm out my car until they come off backorder at Kia. Thanks for any info

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Socal949

Reaction score
Looking for any info on where I can find a new or used core support. Hit a deer and the body shop said I'm out my car until they come off backorder at Kia. Thanks for any info
Where are you located? I might know a friend who has spare parts.

G

G-392903

I am in the exact same position in Wisconsin after hitting a deer as well! Just missing the core support and the ship date states “no ETA.” Ughhhh!

stanaka1

Reaction score
Body shops usually partner with a local Kia dealership parts department, not Kia direct. Get the part number and Google it. It should return a bunch of hits from other Kia parts department websites like kia.parts.

I had a similar problem waiting for a body shop to get a wiring harness for my Pacifica because they got their stuff from a local dealership. I found the harness from a parts department in Utah. Sure I had to pay out of pocket, but it was better than waiting another 3 weeks.

nightfall your telluride
Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners