No soliciting permitted.

• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Telluride drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

FOR SALE Rear Entertainment System

Joel

Reaction score
Will be receiving our car in a couple of weeks. We do not need the rear entertainment. Anyone interested? Make offer! We're paying an extra 1500 for it and didn't order it with the car.

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

derklink

Reaction score
Will be receiving our car in a couple of weeks. We do not need the rear entertainment. Anyone interested? Make offer! We're paying an extra 1500 for it and didn't order it with the car.
What does it entail and can it just be added (plug & play?) to a non-entertainment system vehicle? Thank you

Joel

Reaction score
What does it entail and can it just be added (plug & play?) to a non-entertainment system vehicle? Thank you
I'm not sure. It may require the harness. If so, I will include it as well. They may come already set up. I will do some research and find out

Joel

Reaction score
You will need the harness as well