No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Rear facing Car seat

Eccleopard18

Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone else having issues with their toddlers in rear facing car seats in the captain chairs? No matter how tight her seat is in she somehow manages to get her seat to move

Awade32

Reaction score
I would be interested to know this as well. I don't have my vehicle yet but will have child seats when I do.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone else having issues with their toddlers in rear facing car seats in the captain chairs? No matter how tight her seat is in she somehow manages to get her seat to move
Nope. Using latch anchors, seat stays firmly in place. Make sure latch anchors are secure, and if you are using the seatbelt, be sure it was not involved in the recall (verify you have US spec version that locks).

AustereSpoon

Reaction score
Are you using the LATCH system (the solid metal hooks in the bottom of the seat backs) to attach the car seat to? I am in the bench seat (on the 40% side) of my EX and it seems to work flawllessly. No issues at all.