No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Rear Hatch

Klaus48

Reaction score
I have the telluride S and I have searched for other posts discussing this issue but could not find anything. I noticed when using the remote the hatch button does not release the hatch. Does anyone else have this issue or am I doing something wrong. Or does it just work on trim levels with power lift gate?

Luvcats69

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have the telluride S and I have searched for other posts discussing this issue but could not find anything. I noticed when using the remote the hatch button does not release the hatch. Does anyone else have this issue or am I doing something wrong. Or does it just work on trim levels with power lift gate?
I have the same occurance. Is this expected where the hatch door doesn't release and pop out after pressing the hatch button on key fob?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Klaus48

Reaction score
I was under the impression that this was only on the trim levels with the power lift gate. On the S and LX, I don't believe it does anything.
Thank you. Ya I asked the service people at the dealer and they stated it really only works with the lift gate. All it does on the lower is unlock it and that's only useful if your aways away bc as soon as you get close with the key fob it will auto unlock. So basically pointless without the lift gate lol. Thanks again