No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Rear seat sun screen tabs

Hmellish

Reaction score
Anybody else have problems with the plastic hooks which hold the sunscreen up. One of mine just broke. It had been put up when we got the car from the dealership with no use since. Probable bad piece of plastic. Inconvenient trip to dealer who will probably have to order clips. Otherwise the car is great. Much better car than my other car, a Mercedes wagon.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tenacity85

Reaction score
Yes. Kiddo snapped one off the first day we had our car. I keep putting it back in, but it keeps snapping out. Wish they either sold a baggie of them for replacement or found a better, sturdier hook.

Hmellish

Reaction score
Yes. Kiddo snapped one off the first day we had our car. I keep putting it back in, but it keeps snapping out. Wish they either sold a baggie of them for replacement or found a better, sturdier hook.
Mine was put up at the dealership. Never put down or played with and it still broke. Probable lack of plasticizer in the manufacturing process