Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Remote Start Questions

HYPRSPRT

Reaction score
Still waiting on my SXP in Everlasting Silver. While I was test driving another telluride model I downloaded uvo app, synched to car and started several times while at the dealer. I had zero issues. I am on an Android phone, motorola, so perhaps the issues could be with Apple or the cell service.
Agree I have no problems with mine

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

RW4

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Finally used the remote start on the app today for the first time after a month of ownership. Worked fine. It was okay, but I’m not sure how this would be worth a monthly subscription once that starts. I agree with others that I would prefer the FOB. Maybe a really hot day to get some AC going or the opposite, otherwise, seems like a waste of time. Could have walked to the car and started it in the time it took to work.