No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Running board with led

Edirullet

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting those as well once I get my Telly. Hopefully by end of March for me. I like riding in a stock vehicle for a month or so before making changes to it. I'm thinking of getting the amber colored led steps to hopefully match the amber DRL.

mrluckee

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting those as well once I get my Telly. Hopefully by end of March for me. I like riding in a stock vehicle for a month or so before making changes to it. I'm thinking of getting the amber colored led steps to hopefully match the amber DRL.
Post a picture once you installed thanks☺

alexdrums

Reaction score
I don’t know about this website. I think that A-bar/nudge bar thing is not actually mounted on there and it looks totally fake.

alexdrums

Reaction score
And you are supposed to connect the running board’s lights to the “dome light wire in the door panel”. That sounds a little tricky. They don’t tell you how to find and/or run the wire. How are you supposed to run a wire that is in the door to under the car?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
And you are supposed to connect the running board’s lights to the “dome light wire in the door panel”. That sounds a little tricky. They don’t tell you how to find and/or run the wire. How are you supposed to run a wire that is in the door to under the car?
"Running Board brightness/color may be exaggerated for image effect "

Enough said. :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!