No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

S Trim seats uncomfortable on lower back

Luvcats69

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time poster/lurker here and finally pulled the trigger on an AWD S Trim in white. Initial impressions is that the car is very well made and packed with safety and tech features.

The biggest con that's making me regret my purchase is that the seat back is really pressing against my lower spine, causing discomfort after 15 minutes. I'm 6 ft 3 in and really thin plus my posture is horrible, so the problem is probably more on my end as it's difficult for me to get comfortable with most vehicles. I like to slouch by nature so maybe my back muscles are weak and they can't take the firm seat against the lower spine.

Any recommendations for someone in my scenario? Will practicing good posture when not in the car reverse this effect or am I screwed?

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time poster/lurker here and finally pulled the trigger on an AWD S Trim in white. Initial impressions is that the car is very well made and packed with safety and tech features.

The biggest con that's making me regret my purchase is that the seat back is really pressing against my lower spine, causing discomfort after 15 minutes. I'm 6 ft 3 in and really thin plus my posture is horrible, so the problem is probably more on my end as it's difficult for me to get comfortable with most vehicles. I like to slouch by nature so maybe my back muscles are weak and they can't take the firm seat against the lower spine.

Any recommendations for someone in my scenario? Will practicing good posture when not in the car reverse this effect or am I screwed?
Slowly raises hand. 🖐 I have a bad back. When I switch vehicles it always takes me a while to adjust. I usually carry this.

Therm-a-Rest Lumbar Travel Pillow, Nautical Blue Robot Check

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!