Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Seems like KIA is dumping the top dog Stinger

tobidog

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I remember the times when 4-5 K markups were common on the Stinger.
If money would be not much concern, I'd love to park a Stinger next to a Telluride in the garage.

I am happy with our Kona turbo and the Santa Fe Sport turbo, but these two above would be quite an improvment.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tig66208

Reaction score
This also, I’m assuming, is a lease offer (thus the “lease cash”) and I bought mine outright, paid cash. I don’t care for leases. It’s easy to incentivize those programs because Kia gets all the equity back in a couple of years. Makes it much less of a “deal” IMO.

Manhu

Reaction score
This also, I’m assuming, is a lease offer (thus the “lease cash”) and I bought mine outright, paid cash. I don’t care for leases. It’s easy to incentivize those programs because Kia gets all the equity back in a couple of years. Makes it much less of a “deal” IMO.
Well Tig, since you're paying cash. I will take a red one if you don't mind LOL.

YEH

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can get just as big discounts on the Germans.

What's more telling is that can get $8k off an Acura MDX w/o even trying - and that's a CUV.