Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Share your absurd dealer asking price

Rich06

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We are still looking. My husband dropped by Fucillo Wesly Chapel, FL to look at one as he was working in that area. They had not been responsive to text/email. This is their deal on an SX that has been there for a few weeks at least:

SX FWD-*not* prestige @41,490
white exterior/grey interior-white @395
with towing @795 (don't want)
mats @210 (don't want)
wheel locks @60 (don't want)
destination @1045
MSRP of 43995

They then added a *value package* @ 2992.00 That is: door edge guards, pinstripe, wheel well moldings, nitrofill, and adjust market value.
Total $46987

Then they graciously offered a 36/12 lease with $2500 down for $729/mo. My husband didn't ask for the breakdown as I wasn't willing to consider it further since they didn't want to come off that pricing but he did tell him 64% residual. They never mentioned the $1800 lease rebate, so I guess they plan on keeping that. So MSRP, plus $2991, plus $2800 to cover dealer fees/new offices chairs or whatever, then we'd put down $2500 in cash to get our payment down to $729/mo. Taxes go in monthly in FL so they are part of the monthly figure but not elsewhere. They never mentioned tag or title, so who knows if that was in there somewhere or not. *Or* if we financed they would take off $1500 (wonder where that money came from) and if we put down $10,000 we'd only need to spend $649/mo for 75 months! What a steal!
[/QUO
$36955 (vehicle price only) for EX fwd with tow package

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Today I got a call from Jeff Wyler Springfield, OH asking $5000 markup above MSRP around 52500 plus taxes for SX Prestige AWD for ordering a car. Also denied to any incentives.

SC300ES

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I know it's a mistake but on cars.com there is an S listed from Tri-City Dodge Kia at $324,460. s/b $32,460.

When I first saw it I was like wow.

Tom H

Reaction score
Just got a text quote here in central Florida. Sticker is $47,185 for the SX Premium I want. There quote is $54,000 plus whatever stuff the want to add as dealer extras. I'm willing to pay sticker but no more. Any dealers out there want to sell an AWD SX Premium for sticker???
Tom Hartman

Qasper

Reaction score
I visited a dealer in Northern VA yesterday (Beyer) to inquire about ordering an SX. After doing the build online, the sticker was 48,950. He said he would order it, plan on a 2-3 month wait, for 53,500 not including the dealer fees and other charges. I can wait for this to cool down a bit. I drove an S with the 2nd row captain's chairs. This is a very comfortable option. The 3.8 in my Genesis has more grunt down low but the Telluride was no slouch when accelerating to HW speed.

ervolino

Reaction score
SMH, I am sure a lot of you, me included, are considering a KIA for the very first time, and all this shit the dealers are pulling is simply doing KIA corporate a major diservice by making us angry with the brand even before we become their customers.
I’ve worked for Kia for over a year, and am shocked by these posts. Selling over MSRP?
THATS UNHEARD OF HERE. 😳

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Probably using a different term for ABS. Pulsating the brake pad prevents it locking, and the tire from sliding.... traction = braking.
Maybe, but of course, ABS is standard on all Telluride trims, so this is just a completely shady dealer trying to rip people off. And "nitro fill" hahaha... the atmosphere is almost 80% nitrogen. More b.s.
What a rip-off artist.

Reaction score
Maybe, but of course, ABS is standard on all Telluride trims, so this is just a completely shady dealer trying to rip people off. And "nitro fill" hahaha... the atmosphere is almost 80% nitrogen. More b.s.
What a rip-off artist.
Also look they are charging 895.00 for keyfob replacement and 299.00 for wheel locks which already have an 80 charge on the regular sticker.. so 370 for wheel locks.

Kirkaiya

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Also look they are charging 895.00 for keyfob replacement and 299.00 for wheel locks which already have an 80 charge on the regular sticker.. so 370 for wheel locks.
Yeah, I would never buy at a dealer that does stuff like this. I'd rather buy from somewhere 300 miles away then deal with unethical people.

That Guy

Reaction score
pulse braking is when the brake lights flash when braking ..I've seen them a few times.. I to am looking for a sx prestige in long island ny