Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Should have bought sooner!

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Seems like the dealers are all sold out of the SX models and if they aren't they want an arm and legg for them. Should have went with my gut and bought when they were first available, seems like the more the word spreads the harder they are to come by. If anyone knows of a black SX fwd or awd let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jonathan Flores

Gwyn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Seems like the dealers are all sold out of the SX models and if they aren't they want an arm and legg for them. Should have went with my gut and bought when they were first available, seems like the more the word spreads the harder they are to come by. If anyone knows of a black SX fwd or awd let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jonathan Flores
Where are you?

Crossefire00

Reaction score

Thank you,
Jonathan Flores
Jonathan,
The dealer in my area did not ask for any price over the cost that you see when you build the vehicle on the Kia website. I am in Maryland. What area are you shopping in?

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Im in south Texas, my local Kia dealer is pretty small and are charging 3k plus on even the base Tellurides. Im very interested in getting one but not willing to pay anything above msrp. Willing to travel to get one. Thanks for the replys.

njchpd

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Im in south Texas, my local Kia dealer is pretty small and are charging 3k plus on even the base Tellurides. Im very interested in getting one but not willing to pay anything above msrp. Willing to travel to get one. Thanks for the replys.
Get in touch with Stephen Catrelle, he's located in Plano, TX. He's also on this site.

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
How close are you to Mesquite? I’m from Ohio so I have no clue...I assume it could be anywhere from 10 miles to 1,200 being Texas haha! Anyway here is the only one in Texas right now. New Kia Telluride for Sale in Sunbury, OH - CarGurus

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
Im about 6 and a half hours from mesquite, called them but it had already been sold before it arrived🙄 thanks for the heads up👍🏻
That sucks! Good luck on your search. My understanding is ordering one will get the colors/trim allocated much faster than waiting.

Cnkelle2

Reaction score
Im about 6 and a half hours from mesquite, called them but it had already been sold before it arrived🙄 thanks for the heads up👍🏻
Kia Round Rock called me tonight. Black SX with Butterscotch interior arrived. It was ordered for another client who passed. I passed too because I’m not financially ready until later this summer. Ask for Kelly!

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
Kia Round Rock called me tonight. Black SX with Butterscotch interior arrived. It was ordered for another client who passed. I passed too because I’m not financially ready until later this summer. Ask for Kelly!
Did the sticker shock give you both heart attacks?? 😝

Cnkelle2

Reaction score
Did the sticker shock give you both heart attacks?? 😝
Hahahaha! No. My husband bought a stinger from her in December and I ordered my SX through her in April. She told me to expect to have it arrive mid-summer which is exactly where I want to be. But since this one became available, she figured she’d call!

EROCK

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you for the last 2 months but finally had some luck through several daily checks on cargurus and TrueCar ...most of those cargurus listings are inventory that has not yet arrived so I would call the dealers and get information on when they would be in etc...it was TrueCar that made it all possible for me and I got the Black SX I wanted under MSRP..However I still get daily calls to the home phone from nearby dealers telling me about inventory haha..meanwhile my Telluride is parked in the driveway :)

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you for the last 2 months but finally had some luck through several daily checks on cargurus and TrueCar ...most of those cargurus listings are inventory that has not yet arrived so I would call the dealers and get information on when they would be in etc...it was TrueCar that made it all possible for me and I got the Black SX I wanted under MSRP..However I still get daily calls to the home phone from nearby dealers telling me about inventory haha..meanwhile my Telluride is parked in the driveway :)
I will definitely take a look at true car thanks👍🏻

Joflo0705

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How much under msrp we talking here? I got sort of lucky and got a call from a dealer associated with true car, they say they are getting a black on black sx fwd for msrp. Idk how i feel about paying msrp but they have what i want and most dealers are charging way more than that.

Jersey City Kia

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Thank you,
Jonathan Flores
Where are you Located, I have a Black on Black coming in, in 4 day's .

D Faul

Reaction score
Try going to kia.com and using their dealer inventory tab to look around your location. I believe it only allows you to go 100 miles from the zip code you enter, but you always google different zips to use.

EROCK

Reaction score
How much under msrp we talking here? I got sort of lucky and got a call from a dealer associated with true car, they say they are getting a black on black sx fwd for msrp. Idk how i feel about paying msrp but they have what i want and most dealers are charging way more than that.
*Kia Friends and family discount -$1,000
*Military -$400

Not much..but it’s somethin!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.