No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Snow mode.

blitt

Reaction score
Yeah, I get why they did that (which is why I said "it makes sense"), but I don't like it. I'd rather be in control of the power, particularly when I'm going up a 10% grade and want to not lose momentum. I'd rather have AWD control separate from power settings (sport, comfort, eco.) How am I supposed to go baja'ing through the deep pow, 4-wheel-drifting through the corners, like in the Kia video, if I can't be in Sport mode and AWD at the same time??? :)

Maybe I'll come to appreciate it over time.
You WILL "come to appreciate it" if you are driving the vehicle and you are over 70 years old! :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JonFar111

Reaction score
I’ve used it in both smart mode and snow mode at low and high speeds. Worked great and nothing out of the ordinary. However, while on a particularly soft-mud, slippery back road, I locked the 4 wheel drive, put it in snow mode and tried creeping along. The vehicle jittered rather uncontrollably. I’m thinking that the wheels were slipping in the mud and the engine and tranny were trying to adjust, but it was horrible. When I unlocked the 4 wheel drive and went back to my standby Smart Mode, all was fine and I easily got out of the mud with no additional problems.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!