No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Sofino leatherette-how is it?

jarova

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We love ours. Everyone that rides in it compliments it as well. I did opt for the paint and interior protection from the dealer. Comes with a warranty as well.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mr. BA

Reaction score
People can't tell that the Sofino is not real leather. The one bonus of the Sofino leatherette is that it holds up better over time compared to real leather. More durable overall and easier to clean which is a must if you have kids. Be smart and get the "S" trim and put the savings over an EX or SX into an investment fund.

alexdrums

Reaction score
Yes, I saw an S today and the leatherette looks amazingly real...you can’t tell the difference. However I live Phoenix and absolutely want those ventilated seats, so I am going to get an EX. My ass will be cool, but my investment fund will not be as big as Mr. BA’s.

ga1322

Reaction score
I really like it in mine. Does not seem fake and I’m hoping it holds up well. Anyone have tips for cleaning them? Can you use regular leather wipes/cleaner?

Lisa Lisa

Reaction score
Yes, I saw an S today and the leatherette looks amazingly real...you can’t tell the difference. However I live Phoenix and absolutely want those ventilated seats, so I am going to get an EX. My ass will be cool, but my investment fund will not be as big as Mr. BA’s.
Sofino seats can also be heated/airconditioned. Mine are.