Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Software Revisions

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought it might be useful to start a thread of what version software everyone is on to see if there are updates that people are missing out on. Curious if mine is fully up to date as well. Here are my versions on my SX at pickup on 5/8/2019:

SW Ver. - ON.USA.SSW_M.V001.001.190125
Firmware Ver. - ON.USA.292.190125.MICOM.D

Pinkharts

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have the LX purchased 5/20/2019 and here's my version:

SW Ver. - ON.USA.SOP.V102.181218
Firmware Ver. - ON.USA.291.181218.MICOM.D

Pinkharts

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. I have clicked on the update line and it says current. I hope that's the case.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So some of the updates require us to buy new maps ? I saw some of the kias that was the case but hopefully since the telluride has 4g , we won’t have to buy the map packs to get the updates.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought it might be useful to start a thread of what version software everyone is on to see if there are updates that people are missing out on. Curious if mine is fully up to date as well. Here are my versions on my SX at pickup on 5/8/2019:

SW Ver. - ON.USA.SSW_M.V001.001.190125
Firmware Ver. - ON.USA.292.190125.MICOM.D
Just checked and I have the same FW version on my SX-P. Pressing the Update button instucts me to “ please check the device containing the update files and try again “. I presum that the FW will be updatable via USB maybe sometime in the future. I’ll ask the SC if there are any updates available when I bring the car in next week.