No soliciting permitted.

• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Telluride drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

FOR SALE SOLD - Set of Nightfall Wheels

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Includes wheels (taken off at 3200 miles), center caps, and lug nuts – no TPMS sensors. Please see photos below. There is a couple of small scratches on the lip of one wheel as shown. I didn’t see this until after I got home from Discount Tire. I don’t think it would be noticeable with a tire mounted, but want any buyer to be aware of this. Wheels are boxed up as shown. Bonus: Also included is a 21 mm non-marring lug nut socket. It will not fit the wheel stud holes on the new wheels, so it is included in the sale. Price: $800 cash.
I live in the Oklahoma City area and would prefer local pickup. I am also willing to drive within a 100 mile radius of OKC to meet someone. I have not checked on shipping costs, but each box is 23” X 23” X12” and weighs 39 lbs. each except for the box with the lug nuts and socket which is 42 lbs. If a sale is to someone who wants them shipped, the cost will be $800 plus shipping via Paypal. Thanks!

Attachments

• Lug Nut Socket.jpg
    Lug Nut Socket.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 30
  • Wheel and lug nuts.jpg
    Wheel and lug nuts.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • Wheel with scratch.jpg
    Wheel with scratch.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Wheels in Boxes.jpg
    Wheels in Boxes.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Wheels Backside.jpg
    Wheels Backside.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Wheels Front Side.jpg
    Wheels Front Side.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 30

Socal949

Reaction score
Includes wheels (taken off at 3200 miles), center caps, and lug nuts – no TPMS sensors. Please see photos below. There is a couple of small scratches on the lip of one wheel as shown. I didn’t see this until after I got home from Discount Tire. I don’t think it would be noticeable with a tire mounted, but want any buyer to be aware of this. Wheels are boxed up as shown. Bonus: Also included is a 21 mm non-marring lug nut socket. It will not fit the wheel stud holes on the new wheels, so it is included in the sale. Price: $800 cash.
I live in the Oklahoma City area and would prefer local pickup. I am also willing to drive within a 100 mile radius of OKC to meet someone. I have not checked on shipping costs, but each box is 23” X 23” X12” and weighs 39 lbs. each except for the box with the lug nuts and socket which is 42 lbs. If a sale is to someone who wants them shipped, the cost will be $800 plus shipping via Paypal. Thanks!
Good luck with the sale! What did you replace them with?

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
I replaced them with 20x9 Koko Kuture Kapan in gloss black on the stock tires. I like the wider wheels as they push the tires towards the wheel moldings. They also show the caliper covers better.

Attachments

• Kapan1.jpg
    Kapan1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 40
  • WG Telly1.jpg
    WG Telly1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 40

Maquisecorv

Reaction score
Those kapans are nice looking rims looks like sword blades slicing when in motion

Socal949

Reaction score
I replaced them with 20x9 Koko Kuture Kapan in gloss black on the stock tires. I like the wider wheels as they push the tires towards the wheel moldings. They also show the caliper covers better.
Very nice! I was so close to pulling the trigger on this exact same wheel. Those caliper covers do pop. How hard are they to install?

Last edited:

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
The front covers are an easy install. MGP has a video on how to install the rear covers and it was definitely helpful. If you haven't done it yet, do it! They will look great on your moss green Telly with those black wheels! (y)

Socal949

Reaction score
The front covers are an easy install. MGP has a video on how to install the rear covers and it was definitely helpful. If you haven't done it yet, do it! They will look great on your moss green Telly with those black wheels! (y)
Lol thanks. Unfortunately my Telluride is Gravity Grey. I might just end up painting the calipers not 100% sure yet.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Oops! I guess my eyes can't see colors too well! Anyway, I like the clean look of the covers versus painting them. Now, if I had big brake calipers on it, that is a different matter. I would definitely want them painted and would add lettering to the calipers as well.

Socal949

Reaction score
Oops! I guess my eyes can't see colors too well! Anyway, I like the clean look of the covers versus painting them. Now, if I had big brake calipers on it, that is a different matter. I would definitely want them painted and would add lettering to the calipers as well.
How long ago did you purchase the covers and if you don’t mind me asking how much do they go for?

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score

Socal949

Reaction score
I purchased them in August, 2021. Regular price is $299 and I had a 20% off code. Here is a link to them: Customizer - MGP Caliper Covers
Thanks I appreciate it! Found a code for 17% off just now. But I also found them on sale for $90 with free shipping through another seller. They must have gone way down in price. Going to pull the trigger on these just not sure what color I should go. Being that I have black wheels. Not sure if I should go with this color. What do you think? 😎

Attachments

• 1689DB40-3D71-4642-92D9-BBA10AC73864.jpeg
    1689DB40-3D71-4642-92D9-BBA10AC73864.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 3

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
That combo would work. Of course I am partial to red, so the lettering in red would really pop and I think look great on your Telluride.

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wheels are sold. Moderators, please delete this thread. Thanks!

z28hugger

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Agreed - don't want to have a "oh sh*t" moment on the road! That is why the new lugnuts are smaller in diameter to fit the new wheels so they should fit the spare wheel just fine. Also, the new lug nuts came with a socket that would fit the lugnuts and inside the wheel stud hole. I made sure Discount Tire checked this out before I had they mount the new wheels.

cuckoo4watches

Reaction score
Agreed - don't want to have a "oh sh*t" moment on the road! That is why the new lugnuts are smaller in diameter to fit the new wheels so they should fit the spare wheel just fine. Also, the new lug nuts came with a socket that would fit the lugnuts and inside the wheel stud hole. I made sure Discount Tire checked this out before I had they mount the new wheels.

glad to hear you had them check it out but the bigger thing is the ‘seat’ inside the lug space…

i would bet the factory is a ‘ball’ seat and the aftermarket wheels have a ‘conical’ seat and if so, that means the aftermarket conical lug nuts will not bite into the factory spare rim properly

just mentioning so you are safe out there 😉

those wheels look killer by the way 👍