Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Standard Items

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I ordered them for $210 because the dealer said if they were standard there would not be an option.
I will have to argue when it comes in I guess

whyidie

Reaction score
They showed up as a line item on our SX-P as well. Told them I didn't want them, wouldn't use them, they knocked off the price.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

plutoridge

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I should have also done that and upgraded to all weather. Carpeted floor mats look very pretty but that's about it.

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I should have also done that and upgraded to all weather. Carpeted floor mats look very pretty but that's about it.
I live in the city, have never had all weather mats. Plus I like the look of the carpet. I think all weather mats make a vehicle look like a work truck. No knocking anyone who likes them, just not my taste

kjh8sfk23r8

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yea I actually like these carpet mats. The low pile makes them easy to vacuum and won't look super matted down like some of my other carpet mats have in the past, but it is odd they aren't standard

trbst11

Reaction score
couple questions.
Why doesn’t Canada get the black rims?
Do the black lug nuts look better than the crime ones?
I usually get both carpet mats for summer and weather tech for winter. Are the all- weather mats nice and worth it?