No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Stealth Hitch

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A few shots of a Stealth hitch installed. As I'm only an occasional hitch user, decided to go the hidden route. Very slick and extremely well made. Maintains the rear look without the factory black insert or the Curt cut in the bottom bumper cover. Receiver just pops right off when not in use. Note this is the receiver/rack fitting. The towing fitting is a direct ball mount, no receiver, and it is fixed once in so no movement. Easy install....Its expensive $568

Attachments

Last edited:

JonFar111

Reaction score
A few shots of a Stealth hitch installed. As I'm only an occasional hitch user, decided to go the hidden route. Very slick and extremely well made. Maintains the rear look without the factory black insert or the Curt cut in the bottom bumper cover. Receiver just pops right off when not in use. Note this is the receiver/rack fitting. The towing fitting is a direct ball mount, no receiver, and it is fixed once in so no movement. Easy install....Its expensive $538
Very cool. I have the factory package, but yours is nice!

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A few shots of a Stealth hitch installed. As I'm only an occasional hitch user, decided to go the hidden route. Very slick and extremely well made. Maintains the rear look without the factory black insert or the Curt cut in the bottom bumper cover. Receiver just pops right off when not in use. Note this is the receiver/rack fitting. The towing fitting is a direct ball mount, no receiver, and it is fixed once in so no movement. Easy install....Its expensive $568
Nice! I’m very interested in this...thx

Last edited:

jz15925

Reaction score
Would installing something like this somehow void any of the warranties provided by Kia? The standard 5/60k, 10/100k.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!