Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Steering wheel track change buttons backwards??

TexasTelluride

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the track/seek toggle button on the steering wheel? You’d think that pushing up would change the track forward and pushing down would change the track back, but on my steering wheel the buttons work backwards. Curious if this is happening to others too. Maybe these buttons just aren’t intuitive.

Attachments

GrumpDaddyB

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the track/seek toggle button on the steering wheel? You’d think that pushing up would change the track forward and pushing down would change the track back, but on my steering wheel the buttons work backwards. Curious if this is happening to others too. Maybe these buttons just aren’t intuitive.
We've has seversl Kias, and they all work in the direction of the radio display. To go up in the radio display, you push up, to go down in the displayed stations, you press down. I thought it quirky at first but treat it like scrolling through the display.

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I agree that it's backwards, especially next to the volume switch. To increase volume you press up, but to go to the next track you have to press down.... not very consistent!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!