No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

@StephenCantrelle order at MSRP From DFW here

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Ordered an SX through Stephen yesterday since I couldn't find any dealers locally (San Antonio) that would sell without add-ons. Very professional team and easy process. Highly recommend Stephen.
Another customer of @StephenCantrelle here in San Antonio! What did you order? Color/Model? I have a Gravity Grey SXP with the tow package that we placed last month.

Markinarch

Reaction score
Another customer of @StephenCantrelle here in San Antonio! What did you order? Color/Model? I have a Gravity Grey SXP with the tow package that we placed last month.
I ordered a Snow White on Grey SX with tow package. Really wanted the Prestige but didn't want to wait twice as long for it. This will be my wife's car and she didn't care about FWD vs AWD so I figured I would save some money and time and pass on the Prestige Package. Even though it won't be my car I am really excited about it and can't wait for it to come in. My daily driver is a Tesla. My buddy has a detail shop that has monthly Cars and Coffee so I plan on taking it by there when it comes in to show it off to the gear heads.... my Tesla got almost no attention LOL.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I can put in two FWD EX orders with any configuration bench or captain seats in the next 5 hours and it will get filled immediately without any wait time.
Let me know if interested..

Will cut wait down drastically.

Placing order would be at MSRP.
Let me know if interested!

214-205-6490

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Just became available Snow White Pearl with Espresso interior SX AWD non prestige!

Has Tow Package and Floor Mats

MSRP is 46,360

ETA is 05-12 but I believe will update and come in mid April

Let me know if you want to put 500 deposit to reserve for you!

Selling as MSRP

214-205-6490