Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

@StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Well I hope I have helped the community grow and help with questions.

I am leaving Kia to go into Management with a different Manufacturer.

Still happy to help with any questions.
If you are still looking to order happy to refer you to Kia’s Stores that are good to work with in DFW.

Thanks again for having me here.

Feel free to email me at S_cantrelle@yahoo.com
Cell number is 214-205-6490

Thank you @Telluride Forum for this page

-Stephen Cantrelle

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently have LX AWD Sangria exterior/Black Interior and EX FWD Snow White Pearl/Black Interior.

On the way: Exterior Color/Interior Color

Lx model FWD: Black/Black
Snow White Pearl/Black

S model FWD: Snow White Pearl/Black(8seater)
Gravity Gray/Black(8 seater)
Sangria/Black(7 seater)

Ex model FWD: Snow White Pearl/Gray
Gravity Gray/Gray
Snow White Pearl/Black

Sx Model FWD: Dark Moss/Butterscotch**

Feel free to email me at S_cantrelle@yahoo.com
Cell number is 214-205-6490

Will update this page as frequent as possible

Thank you @Telluride Forum for this page

-Stephen Cantrelle
Central Kia Plano Texas
We also have a direct messaging option available when you hover over a member's username...
direct-messaging.jpg

Dave1

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Stephen,
Do you ever swap inventory with other dealerships? I recently placed a deposit with Moritz Kia in Ft Worth for an Ebony Black SX non Prestige with Butterscotch interior. Also was interested in Moss Green and Snow Pearl White with Butterscotch.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
@Dave1 yes we swap with Moritz group all the time. Problem is with the Tellurides being so hot may take a while till we do trades. Would have to work for both dealers

Dave1

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Understood. Thanks for the quick reply by the way. Guess I will be playing the waiting game along with everyone else.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
@Dave1 i will be posting pics of the butterscotch as it will be one of the first on its way to dealers. I actually have a Snow White Pearl/Butterscotch that I ordered for a client and decided might as well request two and the Moss one got filled to come as well.

Andcool69

Reaction score
My wife and I are in Fort Worth and would drive your way for one if we decide to buy. Looking for a White with black interior LX. Shopping around a few dealers now, and curious what you have available? Thanks!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Looks to be a sweet color combo. At least different from what we have seen so far.
My wife and I are in Fort Worth and would drive your way for one if we decide to buy. Looking for a White with black interior LX. Shopping around a few dealers now, and curious what you have available? Thanks!
@Andcool69 welcome to site. Please email me. I am happy to help! I actually have a white with black interior LX on the way without a deposit!

Email is S_cantrelle@yahoo.com
Cell is 214-205-6490

Dave1

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Stephen,
I am in the Ft.Worth, Texas area. We put down a deposit at a local dealership for an Ebony Black SX FWD non-Prestige w/Butterscotch interior on March 16th. I reached out to the dealership yesterday evening and spoke with my sales rep. to check in and see how things are coming along and see if there was anything in the pipeline headed my way. He proceeds to explain that there is a parts shortage for the 2nd row captains chairs that are affecting the assembly of the S and SX packages. Delivery of parts are expected to resume in April. I would like to know if you can verify this information or if any other future owners have heard the same thing from their dealers / sales reps.

Dave1

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen,

At least I have more confidence in the information that is being relayed from my dealer and not just getting the run-around, so thank you in that regard. For whatever reason, makes me feel better and the wait will be a little more tolerable.....

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen,

At least I have more confidence in the information that is being relayed from my dealer and not just getting the run-around, so thank you in that regard. For whatever reason, makes me feel better and the wait will be a little more tolerable.....
No problem, I will give update here when I see another Fill in SX models which would mean they got it figured out.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
@StephenCantrelle so is it true that Kia isn't building the AWD SX at the moment? I was told by my local deal that they are pausing production on AWD SX models for several months. Seems odd. Also in your opinion, when do you think that inventory will stabilize? Here in So Cal, there is no talking to dealers without agreeing to the obligatory multi-thousand dollar mark up over MSRP. Thanks!!!!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
@StephenCantrelle so is it true that Kia isn't building the AWD SX at the moment? I was told by my local deal that they are pausing production on AWD SX models for several months. Seems odd. Also in your opinion, when do you think that inventory will stabilize? Here in So Cal, there is no talking to dealers without agreeing to the obligatory multi-thousand dollar mark up over MSRP. Thanks!!!!
That I have not heard of. I saw you post that on the other page as well. Honestly 10 years with Kia and this is just crazy crazy demand. I think we are 3-5 months away from things leveling off.. but in general I think this and our sister Palisade will sell great over the next 2-3 years until others match bang for dollar. Truely a homerun..

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That I have not heard of. I saw you post that on the other page as well. Honestly 10 years with Kia and this is just crazy crazy demand. I think we are 3-5 months away from things leveling off.. but in general I think this and our sister Palisade will sell great over the next 2-3 years until others match bang for dollar. Truely a homerun..
Thanks for the reply. I agree, Kia/Hyundai really did their homework and created vehicles that are exceptional for their price (albeit I prefer the Kia version). And to be honest (no disrespect) I would not have considered Kia before the Telluride. Not that I'm a brand snob, but because they really didn't have anything exciting to offer that resonated with me ... kudos to the R&D and Product teams!! However, their dealer network is woefully behind. Instead of being open and honest, they revert to the same sad tactics from decades ago before the internet and try to bait and switch or provide disinformation. I've tried to go the "Internet manager" route but some just respond to come on in vs just providing the details of what they have and what offer they can provide. I do understand that the vehicle is in demand (which is OK), but I suppose I'll just have to wait it out as this has really been a frustrating experience. Appreciate your support on the forum!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I agree, Kia/Hyundai really did their homework and created vehicles that are exceptional for their price (albeit I prefer the Kia version). And to be honest (no disrespect) I would not have considered Kia before the Telluride. Not that I'm a brand snob, but because they really didn't have anything exciting to offer that resonated with me ... kudos to the R&D and Product teams!! However, their dealer network is woefully behind. Instead of being open and honest, they revert to the same sad tactics from decades ago before the internet and try to bait and switch or provide disinformation. I've tried to go the "Internet manager" route but some just respond to come on in vs just providing the details of what they have and what offer they can provide. I do understand that the vehicle is in demand (which is OK), but I suppose I'll just have to wait it out as this has really been a frustrating experience. Appreciate your support on the forum!
Honestly I have to agree with you that the greatest opportunity to work on is the sales associates professionalism and overall knowledge on the product. I preach it every day at my location. To be honest, my personal success is due in large part to the dealerships that interact with clients before and after they speak with me.

I tell people all the time it’s not rocket science. Know your product, be a straight shooter and treat people the way you want to be treated and you gain clients for life.. never understood why to lie and play games.. the Internet has everything disclosed at thier fingertips so a client can ask questions they know the answer to just to measure your character.