You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

@StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
It is showing In Transit to Dealer with an ETA of 05-26 vin number ending in 546

@StephenCantrelle any chance you can check to see what’s going on with a vehicle at lancaster county Kia. I’m waiting on a moss w/dune sx-p and my dealer hasn’t been able to give me much of anything except that it might be here sometime this month. Seems that I was allocated but they seem to not know anything else. Thanks!

KROD

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
@StephenCantrelle have you heard that they aren't producing sand Dune Nappa interiors right now? Just went to go figure out what my dealer was doing and they told me they could get a black interior one quick but the brown would be like 5 more months. I feel like there full of shit and don't know what they are doing. So I am wondering if you have ordered any with that interior

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I have one that is a custom order that is on its way at the beginning on next month. Haven’t heard anything about Dune Nappa issues

KROD

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
First week of March
So was roughly 3 month wait.

IDK if this dealer just didn't place my order or what man I'm in a jam not sure what to do there telling me 1 month if they ordered a SX with Black interior but the Dune brown they have no idea when it will be in ...granted I put my deposit first week of April not sure if they ordered it or not so I'm in a jam to choose now between what I want or settling for what they say they can get in a month but I should have already been waiting a month if it was really ordered....

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
It’s hit and miss. I have people who ordered last week of February, first and 2nd week of March all Snow White Pearl.. SX Prestige. They are all still waiting on order to be accepted. Very disappointed personally with this order system. Back then we were instructed wait time was 4-6 weeks.. that past last month and still no “fill/accepted” yet.

KROD

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It’s hit and miss. I have people who ordered last week of February, first and 2nd week of March all Snow White Pearl.. SX Prestige. They are all still waiting on order to be accepted. Very disappointed personally with this order system. Back then we were instructed wait time was 4-6 weeks.. that past last month and still no “fill/accepted” yet.
Thanks for your help man I really appreciate it got super lucky after yesterday's frustrating experience at the dealership I went on a mad man search and found everything I wanted but the exterior color just unloaded from the delivery truck went this morning and picked it up Black SX AWD Prestige with Tow and Sand Dune Nappa interior..... Not the exterior color I wanted but I'm still very happy with it and it looks menacing in black on black wheels and the Nappa brown is dark enough to fit the black well.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It looks like a lot of us that ordered Snow White Pearl with Dune Brown based on forum threads in March have yet to get VINs - wish I understood the process - luck of the draw seems to play a roll - knowing how this works would help to understand the wait

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It looks like a lot of us that ordered Snow White Pearl with Dune Brown based on forum threads in March have yet to get VINs - wish I understood the process - luck of the draw seems to play a roll - knowing how this works would help to understand the wait
I have a White / Dune SXP ordered 3/16 with an ETA of this week.