No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

T-E-L-L-U-R-I-D-E letter overlays

Dmac55555

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Was wondering if anyone would like this as a potential product to see if the forum store here could create...would anyone like to see TELLURIDE letter overlay caps in different colors to go over the letter on the hood and trunk?

I know a lot of people have plastidipped the letters and it has come out great. I personally tried twice this weekend and was not happy with it (I am fairly experienced with plastidip, did my wheels, etc., but am totally not good at the smaller areas).

I would love some black TELLURIDE letters that basically work like the emblems, that just stick over the existing letters like caps.

Would anyone else be interested?

parivera30

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Was wondering if anyone would like this as a potential product to see if the forum store here could create...would anyone like to see TELLURIDE letter overlay caps in different colors to go over the letter on the hood and trunk?

I know a lot of people have plastidipped the letters and it has come out great. I personally tried twice this weekend and was not happy with it (I am fairly experienced with plastidip, did my wheels, etc., but am totally not good at the smaller areas).

I would love some black TELLURIDE letters that basically work like the emblems, that just stick over the existing letters like caps.

I would give them a shot if they were available. I like the look of the black lettering, but not so sure if I like it plasti dipped.

FordRN

Reaction score

I would love this option in black as well.

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just try the PlastiDip in whichever color you want , it can be easily removed if you dont like it but , honestly on lettering its pretty bullet proof and looks great ....................

starra

Reaction score

Yes I would

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a tough install to get them lined up perfectly straight...
I believe there will be a template included to help with alignment. The same thing is done for the emblem on the back of the Stinger, which comes in two pieces.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!