Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

FOR SALE Telluride Accessories!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
When will you have the carpeted cargo mat in stock? Manufacturer Part Number: S9F12 AU100 ---- It seems to be back ordered everywhere.

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Yes, I've see that one. Not interested in have to fold/unfold every time I use the 3rd row, which is why I am waiting on the cargo mat with seat back protection. Did Kia give you an idea of when it may be available?

kiastuff

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. Kia will not give us an estimated release date. Would you like us to let you know wen we get more in stock?

ga1322

Reaction score
Hello!
Unfortunately, the Carpeted Cargo Mat with Seat Back Protection is back ordered from Kia. We do have a rubber version if you are interested>> 2020 Kia Telluride Folding Cargo Tray (AA015)
Just to keep everyone informed.. not trying to throw shade or anything... but this mat is not rubbery at all. It is a very hard plastic. I ordered one and feel the description and pictures are misleading. A rubber one like the floor mats are would be nice, but this is hard plastic and does not fold easily.

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Just to keep everyone informed.. not trying to throw shade or anything... but this mat is not rubbery at all. It is a very hard plastic. I ordered one and feel the description and pictures are misleading. A rubber one like the floor mats are would be nice, but this is hard plastic and does not fold easily.
This is exactly why I'm waiting for the carpeted cargo mat

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

TRide05

Reaction score
Do tellurides not have a standard skid plate installed? I have an SX and couldn't tell you if it did or didn't ?????
I'm sure there is some form of underbody protection, but the front alloy skid plate is an additional accessory option that gives better protection for off-road applications.

It looks like they have added it back to the website as of yesterday. Maybe resolved a supplier issue or something...