Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Telluride Founder's Club

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone have info on what specials might be included with this Club? Or how exactly to sign up? All I see on Kia's site is that you can give them your contact info, and just wait I guess! Have any of their other cars had similar clubs? If so, what were those specials? Thanks all!

edit: Link to the Kia Telluride Founder's Club

Last edited by a moderator:

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Subaru's VIP is 2% under factory invoice. It is widely available through organizations/charities that require a sign up, cost varies to sign up but $500 is typical. Not all dealers accept VIP but those that do make the buying process pretty easy especially when the vehicles are hot sellers and there is no incentive to bargain. Subaru kicks back extra cash to the dealers for VIP. It would be great if Kia's Founders club is similar.

SBPC20

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The cheapest plan for Subaru vip is $60 and can be purchased Here .. and it’s avaialbe instantly!
The next cheapest is ASPCA $100- and a 6 month wait before getting discount.

syadasti

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The cheapest plan for Subaru vip is $60 and can be purchased Here .. and it’s avaialbe instantly!
The next cheapest is ASPCA $100- and a 6 month wait before getting discount.
That's not the cheapest.

LNT membership is $25 and has a 6 month waiting period:

IMBA is $39 and also has a 6 month waiting period:

SBPC20

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's not the cheapest.

Cheapest
That's not the cheapest.

Cool! If you can wait the 6 months!

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ah, I signed up for "updates" but missed the Founders Club. That's the first time I have seen "limited quantities" attached to the spring release.
Not sure if I want to be a Kia guinea pig on this car or not.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Signing up for updates is the same as signing up for the founder's club as far as I can tell! And yeah they haven't had that "limited quantities" on there until recently, but other review sites like car and driver, etc. have stated limited quantities all along.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
They also changed the date from 3/31 to 3/1!! That is a big change. Must have more interest than anticipated, or the vehicle is ready for sale sooner than anticipated.

Telluride Founders Club.
Now through March 1, 2019, sign up to become a Founders Club member to receive special offers when you are one of the first to purchase an all-new Telluride, expected Spring 2019 in limited quantities. Terms and conditions apply.

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just found listings on a dealers sight by me.
  • Stock # : INCOMINGLG003438
  • VIN : 5XYP5DHC4LG003438
Based on that stock # they don't have it yet, but interesting that it has a VIN.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!