No soliciting permitted.

Telluride Owners dot com

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ya know... One of the nicest things for an Administrator is when people spread the word about their website. Well, I'm no different. If you'd like to tell others about this site, please use "Telluride Owners dot com" as the web address. "Telluride Forum dot org" doesn't sound as nice and isn't as easy to remember. So don't forget! :p Telluride Owners dot com. And I do hope people find this place pleasant enough to spread the word...

Thank you!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ibmax

Reaction score
Ya know... One of the nicest things for an Administrator is when people spread the word about their website. Well, I'm no different. If you'd like to tell others about this site, please use "Telluride Owners dot com" as the web address. "Telluride Forum dot org" doesn't sound as nice and isn't as easy to remember. So don't forget! :p Telluride Owners dot com. And I do hope people find this place pleasant enough to spread the word...

Thank you!
I am with you Sal. Regards, Max

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
just fyi, In the clubs option, it just shows you the members in that club not all members of the forum.
Don't go INTO the Clubs area - but click the drop down and select the "Members" option. That'll bring you to the following page: Members