No soliciting permitted.

Telluride Spottings - Post em

TellTastic

Reaction score
Before my family put in our order and now, while we wait for our order, we rubberneck to look at every Telluride we spot and call it out (anyone remember what happened when you used to see a VW Bug?). So, I thought it would be fun to create a thread for Telly Spottings. I didn't find one on here, so if there is one, please let me know.

TellTastic

Reaction score
I’ll start -
There’s two that roam my neighborhood and about three that roam around the area that I work. This photo, while not great, is captured from a 4th story window. I thought this one was a good one to post because some on here have talked about rim swaps.
Sangria EX from the look of it. Spotted in GA. If you own it, call it.

Attachments

• 739FEEC6-2101-4CC5-8851-8C65EDA83802.jpeg
    739FEEC6-2101-4CC5-8851-8C65EDA83802.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 234
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
This was another similar thread. I also get excited when I see one in the wild. Even more so when I spot an SX with amber DRLs. 🤩

TellTastic

Reaction score
@Tellthemride , thanks for that. Didn’t know it existed! But no photos!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
We have about five of them in Town that I have seen along with a Palisade, my neighbor liked mine so much he has one coming soon...

When I see a Palisade I always need to tell my wife, “look that’s the Hyundai cousin of our Telluride.” Per usual she gives zero f’s. 😆

superk1977

Reaction score
It's funny, my wife was considering a VW Atlas and then we all of a sudden noticed a bunch in Algonquin, IL. I really want the Telly and I noticed a few the last few weeks in my neighborhood. I'm loving the look. I actually saw an SX model in Moss Green and it looked sweeeeeeeet!

CasperT

Reaction score
Saw these two Telly’s parked side by side at the local supermarket. I took it as a sign that I need to get one. 71353CE0-1CA3-47F7-914F-7D63C09A1DE2.jpeg

Last edited:

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Saw this one today while shopping. Owner said she had it for a year and loved it. Said she took it on lease but will definitely buy it at lease end. EE9612C9-AFF8-4F06-A440-415E394C5636.jpeg E7E9F870-485C-484A-B095-1D6D757BFEAA.jpeg

TellTastic

Reaction score
@Frankie Knuckles , i'm glad I'm not the only one who stops people to ask about how they like their ride!

@CasperT , I've never seen two park side by side like that, unless at a dealership. And even that's rare!

CasperT

Reaction score
yes! a double rainbow.
those vehicles look so damn beautiful together. I have yet to see a SX out in the wild. I've only seen one at the dealership.

Sybertron

Reaction score
Saw these two Telly’s parked side by side at the local supermarket. I took it as a sign that I need to get one. View attachment 9024
Great sighting! Looking at those dealership stickers all I can think is that one was bought at MSRP (kudos to Nutley KIA) while the other one with a markup (Fette KIA) :LOL:

CasperT

Reaction score
Great sighting! Looking at those dealership stickers all I can think is that one was bought at MSRP (kudos to Nutley KIA) while the other one with a markup (Fette KIA) :LOL:

yup. congrats to the Nutley owner that got a relative "deal" compared to the Fette owner. Nutley would be my go-to as well.
I like the color on the right better anyway. (everlasting silver I think?)

Sybertron

Reaction score
yup. congrats to the Nutley owner that got a relative "deal" compared to the Fette owner. Nutley would be my go-to as well.
I like the color on the right better anyway. (everlasting silver I think?)
Yup I agree. That’s the dealership I’ve ordered my Telluride from! If you’re looking to order you can contact @Sunjet1021 (Ken Nicosia) at Nutley. He usually posts updates in other threads.

TellTastic

Reaction score

CasperT

Reaction score
Yup I agree. That’s the dealership I’ve ordered my Telluride from! If you’re looking to order you can contact @Sunjet1021 (Ken Nicosia) at Nutley. He usually posts updates in other threads.
@Sybertron - I'm trying to make a purchase with Nutley too. I wouldn't mind connecting with other Nutley buyers to compare notes and see what they're telling you vs what they're telling me and to manage my expectation. Tried to msg you directly but I'm too "new". I'll try to find another way to get in contact with you.