Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Telluride SX in White and Dune - Ride and drive at the Denver Auto Show

Drose49

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got back from the Denver Auto Show. They had a ride and drive available and low and behold they had the White/Dune combination. Mine will be here on April 8th in this combination. It looks and drives incredibly well and the fit and finish are top-notch. I bought mine sight unseen and without a test drive. Glad I went with my instincts. The Dune leather is beautiful414415

iLikeTacos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got back from the Denver Auto Show. They had a ride and drive available and low and behold they had the White/Dune combination. Mine will be here on April 8th in this combination. It looks and drives incredibly well and the fit and finish are top-notch. I bought mine sight unseen and without a test drive. Glad I went with my instincts. The Dune leather is beautifulView attachment 414View attachment 415
Man that's beautiful! I keep wondering if I order the right colors (Everlasting Silver with Black Napa).

njchpd

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got back from the Denver Auto Show. They had a ride and drive available and low and behold they had the White/Dune combination. Mine will be here on April 8th in this combination. It looks and drives incredibly well and the fit and finish are top-notch. I bought mine sight unseen and without a test drive. Glad I went with my instincts. The Dune leather is beautifulView attachment 414View attachment 415
That is my order. Thank you for the beautiful pictures. What did you take the pictures with?

Drose49

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
When's it getting delivered?
Mine is supposed to be in Denver on April 8th. Originally it was due on the 3rd but with all the flooding in in the Midwest it got pushed back. Hoping it arrives before then though. I will take some more photos and post when it is delivered.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Crossefire00

Reaction score
I ordered this combo in an SX-P. These pictures made me even more excited to get the vehicle! Thanks for posting.