Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Telluride sx limited

Daveph

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the telluride SX Limited will be available in Canada, I have purchased one and dealer has not been able to tell me when it will arrive

Appl2noe

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve been patiently waiting for 2 months now. June 12th is supposedly when the first ones will arrive in Canada.

Daveph

Reaction score
I’ve been patiently waiting for 2 months now. June 12th is supposedly when the first ones will arrive in Canada.
I ordered mine in beginning of May, dealer has not been able to give me a vin yet, said they were held up due to nappa leather

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
For those wanting SX Limited, would you guys have been OK with the SX model?

What prompted you to get the Limited?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

adhope653

Reaction score
New Brunswick - he said it's the only SXL currently coming to atlantic Canada... how much truth is in that is up for debate.

Schwinn

Reaction score
We had an SX Limited show up last week, then were told it was an error, that it wasn't supposed to be released yet.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Their first SXL arrived yesterday. Gravity grey on black. Interior looks great. Not a fan of outside. Doubt it'll last long there.
I ordered the Everlasting Silver and the only interior option is black. My husband has been ragging on me that I should have switched exteriors so that I could have a lighter leather. I am encouraged that you thought the black interior looked great, have not heard much talk about it.

adhope653

Reaction score
I ordered the Everlasting Silver and the only interior option is black. My husband has been ragging on me that I should have switched exteriors so that I could have a lighter leather. I am encouraged that you thought the black interior looked great, have not heard much talk about it.
I think it looks sharp. I've always liked black interiors, just decided to go with the lighter option this time for a change.

Attachments

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have young kids? If so, you'll love the darker interior. I love our black interior even though the Dune Brown looks fantastic.