Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Telluride SX Prestige - Average Wait time

trbst11

Reaction score
Is best to actually order one??? When I went they told me no need, just to get on their wait list & they would call me when they came back in. They didn’t have a on the record guess, but said maybe a month. I’m not sure what to do bc I definitely want one and ASAP, but they didn’t even give an order option.
Same happened to me. This was a month ago I wanted to order and the dealer said that it would be a while and took my information on what I was looking for and would call me back. I went in inquiring about ordering and haven't heard from them. Its like they didn't want to order. Now I am thinking I better order or not get a sx prestige.

Daparest

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Same happened to me. This was a month ago I wanted to order and the dealer said that it would be a while and took my information on what I was looking for and would call me back. I went in inquiring about ordering and haven't heard from them. Its like they didn't want to order. Now I am thinking I better order or not get a sx prestige.
Same here in S. Florida. The 1st dealer I went to wouldn't take orders. Why should he? The SXs are sold the minute they get on the lot. Probably to the highest bidder. That dealer stressed to me that SXs are going for $1000s above MSRP. The 2nd dealer suggested I order for my lease, which I did on 4 April. They were up front with a prediction of 8 to 12 weeks of waiting. We'll see. I have 2 more months on my current lease so I don't want the T too soon. The dealer even offered to cover one of those months should my T come in early. I think waiting lists are good only if you have extra $ in your pocket.

meabbys

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Any have a green with black interior, SX prestige with tow ordered? That’s us! Nothing yet at all. Ordered 4/7

Racefan

Reaction score
Dark Moss / Gray Nappa Sx-P ordered 4/11. Order not picked up yet. Was told possibly a 10-12 week wait. Pgh Pa

KGZ

Reaction score
Ordered on March 25. I picked up yesterday 05/15

Pearl White/ Dune Brown SX-Prestige with tow package/ self leveling suspension

I bought it from LEV Kia Framingham, MA

Last edited:

Wap52

Reaction score
Anyone in Metroplex there is a Black Copper SX on lot at Southwest Kia in Mesquite Texas. Has black interior no Napa leather but is a SX and if I am not mistaken only way to get Black Copper is in SX trim

Wap52

Reaction score
Ah good 'ol Southwest Kia. You too can own an SX with a +$5000 to $6000 "market adjustment"!
No wonder it is still on lot
I ordered mine from Huffins in McKinney and was quoted like 3 k below sticker price
The discounts were factory discounts
Talk to Kevin at Huffins

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, I'm working with Huffines of Corinth - ironic. The Huffines family of dealerships seem to be straight shooters.

JYU

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer today that my SX (black copper and black interior) has been accepted, but without the tow package like I ordered. He said no Telluride with tow package can be build due to shortage. No build date yet.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.