Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Telluride SX Prestige on backorder for a few months (cannot be ordered)

gmneil

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi — ordered my SX Prestige on March 19 and was told yesterday that Kia picked my order. Fingers crossed we are 6-8 weeks out. Ebony black, black Napa leather.
looks like that's the color combo batch they are working on next, mine is the same blk/blk sxp awd and just was told today its expected to be here 6/28

popcrnchicken

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, that is much worse than where I am. It sure doesn't look like we can get SX models at 'reasonable price' anytime soon.
Even EX models are marked up these days. I am looking at Nov. for a "reasonable price".
If you can find a dealer that will order one for MSRP, they are still able to order non-prestige. Call around. Don’t limit yourself to the local area. I found a dealer in my area that placed an order for me at MSRP. He quoted me 4 weeks. Now, I’m a little skeptical about the 4 week timeframe, but he said because they are a high volume dealer, they usually get choice of the models they want delivered. He didn’t even ask me for a deposit. He sent me the order with the price and asked for confirmation via email. After that, he said it was ordered.