No soliciting permitted.

FOR SALE Telluride T-shirts Designs by Paul Aggarao

ashuride

Reaction score
I find this thread very interesting, I actually own a clothing boutique and we are set up to do screen printing, heat pressing, embroidery, and dye sublimation! We do a lot of custom printing for school teams, local organizations, and even started doing our own line of t-shirts. We’re always looking to expand into different groups! Plus, we can print on mugs, pillows, coasters, shirts, hoodies, and even ball caps. If there’s actually an interest in someone putting these designs into production I could reach out to the original poster and see if he’s still wanting to pursue it. Maybe we can even add to the design lineup with our own styles?
i am in canada but i would be interested depending on shipping!

MossytellurideS

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested, too. In AZ

Kao

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested, too. In AZ
Which design do people like the best? Long sleeve? Short sleeve? Cotton?? Would anyone want a UV sun screen long sleeve style?

MossytellurideS

Reaction score
Which design do people like the best? Long sleeve? Short sleeve? Cotton?? Would anyone want a UV sun screen long sleeve style?
Long sleeve and short sleeve. Soft cotton.

I personally would not be interested in a UV sun screen style. But I'm sure others might be.

LouisD815

Reaction score
Short sleeve, cotton. I like the design with the daytime driving lights on the front and taillights on the back.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!