No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Telluride VIN Lookup Website

foresterh

Reaction score

I put together a website that scrapes all of the new VIN numbers daily and lets you search/filter them. I started on January 7th, so cars produced before that won't be on the site. I may try and scrape historical data but for now it's just going forward.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try and add to the site or if you have any issues with it.

I want to especially thank MichelW for his help and inspiration based on his very useful spreadsheet.

-Jamie

Flekke

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this?
Is it mobile friendly? Been stuck at “loading, please wait” for a long time.

Flekke

Reaction score
Has not yet downloaded on Safari/ iPhone

Flekke

Reaction score
It should load pretty quickly... I'll take a look later today. Maybe try again in a few minutes? I'm on chrome on Android and Chrome on Mac.
Thanks, let me know if you figure something out..

It would very strange if only my phone has this issue 😂

foresterh

Reaction score
Thanks, let me know if you figure something out..

It would very strange if only my phone has this issue 😂
I tried on my wife's iPhone on chrome and it worked fine... I'll still see if I can see anything though.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

NREVANS

Reaction score
Either they haven't produced any Dune Brown interior color since 7 January, or you aren't pulling enough information from what's out there. It registers as black interior, but is listed under additional equipment as Dune Brown Nappa Leather for the prestige package.

wcarlson40

Reaction score
Wow, looking through the list, there aren't any orders for the EX AWD that aren't the Premium Package. I must be the odd ball wanting the bench for 8 passengers....

foresterh

Reaction score
Wow, looking through the list, there aren't any orders for the EX AWD that aren't the Premium Package. I must be the odd ball wanting the bench for 8 passengers....
There's a chance I'm scraping something wrong. I'll try and verify this is correct.

foresterh

Reaction score
Either they haven't produced any Dune Brown interior color since 7 January, or you aren't pulling enough information from what's out there. It registers as black interior, but is listed under additional equipment as Dune Brown Nappa Leather for the prestige package.
I'll take a look. I saw another thread here about it being listed differently.

AndyGh

Reaction score

I put together a website that scrapes all of the new VIN numbers daily and lets you search/filter them. I started on January 7th, so cars produced before that won't be on the site. I may try and scrape historical data but for now it's just going forward.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try and add to the site or if you have any issues with it.

I want to especially thank MichelW for his help and inspiration based on his very useful spreadsheet.

-Jamie
I couldn’t find Napleton Elgin Kia IL in your list. Any reason why some dealers are not part of it?

raydog9379

Reaction score
I couldn’t find Napleton Elgin Kia IL in your list. Any reason why some dealers are not part of it?
My guess is that they haven't had a VIN created since 1/7/20? On the other spreadsheet the last VIN was 1/3/20, so then that means they haven't had 1 since 1/3 through 1/17. Hopefully they get about 15 to pop in there shortly otherwise a bunch of us might be more worried that they've had allocations yanked. Noticed their #s in Dec. were down to 9 from prior months (14 in Nov and 12 in Oct), but wasn't too worried as the holidays were mixed in there.

foresterh

Reaction score
I just looked at MichelW's spreadsheet and the last EX AWD without the Premium Package was 12/28, so they haven't made one in the last few weeks.

foresterh

Reaction score
I figured out how to display the correct interior color and updated the website.

I found out that the opt code on the window sticker will be 12 or 17 for Butterscotch and 22 or 27 for Dune Brown.

Thanks for letting me know about this.