Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Telly Sightings!

Orca Rider

Reaction score
Just thought I’d start this as since we got our Telly two months ago, we have been looking to see if we saw another Telly... well we saw an Everlasting silver in pigeon Forge on Wednesday and then a white one today in Jamestown Ky! So if you see another Telly, post it here to see if it’s one of our members.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just thought I’d start this as since we got our Telly two months ago, we have been looking to see if we saw another Telly... well we saw an Everlasting silver in pigeon Forge on Wednesday and then a white one today in Jamestown Ky! So if you see another Telly, post it here to see if it’s one of our members.
Hey I saw the Everlasting Silver in Pigeon Forge today too! Saw a Dark Moss S in Gatlinburg this morning too.

Kia-Driver

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I hadn't seen any in the wild until a month ago, then saw 2 on my way home from work. Now I see one every couple days. Not sure if it's the same one or different. I keep forgetting to note the color. I keep getting distracted by the orange box running lights, thinking, "Ooh, that looks pretty cool." :)

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw my very first Telluride (other than our own) while driving hone from work. It was on Snelling Ave in St Paul MN. It was a beautiful Gravity Gray that was recently purchased as it didn’t have plates yet.

Unfortunately, it was on the side of the road as I believe it was rear ended. The flashers worked great BTW.

DaveA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My wife saw her first one in the wild Tuesday. We've been on vacation and never saw one, and she sees on in our home town DeWitt Michigan.
Go figure. I still have not see one.😕

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I am in Central MN. I have witnessed a few Tellurides on the road. 1 Moss, 2 white and a 1 Purple/Red. Today I saw the 1st Palisade on the road. No dealer plates, but temp permit, so it has been purchased.

Our Hyundai dealer is across a road from the KIA store. There are 0 Tellurides on the KIA lot and the new Palisade are arriving, there were 3 there the other day as I passed by. It will be interesting to see how Hyundai does with demand, KIA has clearly dropped the ball in preparation for the Telluride.

Orca Rider

Reaction score
Yea, they seem to be a rare breed! We live in the Lake Cumberland area where millions of people visit each year, and yet I have only seen one here.

13_FST

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't seen one either.

Dropping my kid off to daycare this morning, a parent asked me how I like my Telluride as he is also interested in them. This shows that people are indeed noticing our vehicles!

Orca Rider

Reaction score
Your right, people are interested! At gas stations they walk up and ask what it is (we put the “K” emblem over the Kia badge, they are always surprised to find out it’s a Kia!!

jleeser

Reaction score
I've seen 3 (sangria, moss, white) on the road. Saw my first SX yesterday going up the highway on my way home from work and now I'm not sure how much I like it in white anymore. My mother saw a black S/EX the other day while she was out and wouldn't stop raving about how amazing it looked. Definitely didn't help my want for one of these cars.

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm in MA and have probably seen 4-6 of them over the past few weeks. No SXs though. Only mine!!