No soliciting permitted.

Textured Rubber Coated Metal Edging

RetSab

Reaction score
Sorry, my text didn't make it with the pictures, ugh! Doing an internet search, I found this textured metal rubber coated edging, 20' for $12 or $13, so I gave it a try. I was very pleased with the texture, color and ease of installation. NO GLUE! I used a rubber hammer to tap it into place and snips to cut it to length. I had plenty to do the door edging and the bottom of the rear lift gate. The black would work well with the darker colors like my Gravity Grey. The add said they had some other colors. Sorry, I didn't save the ordering information or address.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I usually just have the door edges wrapped with clear paint protection film, much less noticeable.

I don't personally care as much for the looks of this, but admit that the functionality of protecting the door edges would be improved over paint protection film. It is always nice to see what people come up with. Thanks for sharing.

RetSab

Reaction score
After installing this edging on the bottom of the lift gate I discovered water remained trapped in the horizontal mounted edging. Since there was no glue involved, I pulled the edging off every 12" and drilled drain holes on the underside, not noticeable, to deal with the problem.