No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Thank You Nov 16th

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

boatman

Reaction score
Hi Jason,
I appreciate your time and involvement on this forum. Kia certainly has a big winner in the Telluride and the demand is remarkable. Kia of Muncie certainly is winning too as the sales and orders stack up for your dealership. With so many orders coming in to Kia of Muncie, how will your dealership get so many Tellurides delivered to meet your demand versus the other dealerships that obviously want Tellurides on their lots? Can you offer some transparency to how Kia corporate allocates cars to the different dealerships and update us on what you are seeing for the different trim levels from order to delivery?

Appreciate your time and cheers to a great job pricing the Tellurides below MSRP 👍

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hi Jason,
I appreciate your time and involvement on this forum. Kia certainly has a big winner in the Telluride and the demand is remarkable. Kia of Muncie certainly is winning too as the sales and orders stack up for your dealership. With so many orders coming in to Kia of Muncie, how will your dealership get so many Tellurides delivered to meet your demand versus the other dealerships that obviously want Tellurides on their lots? Can you offer some transparency to how Kia corporate allocates cars to the different dealerships and update us on what you are seeing for the different trim levels from order to delivery?

Appreciate your time and cheers to a great job pricing the Tellurides below MSRP 👍
KIA swiched things up Mid Stream. Store allocation or vehicles not sold that are inbound are to be changed to meet customer sold orders. That means I get less for our lot but we use our incoming allocation to help fill Sold orders. KIA has no science behind the madness. Some orders, sometimes get filled quicker than others but it's out of our control. I have no info on production schedules. You'll see less lot cars as KIAs main focus is sold orders.

joelb727

Reaction score
Cali, Nevada, Iowa, Georgia, Ohio! (Sold Orders) Busy day. The stories keep pouring in by email of unethical practices, lies and deception. We are here to help if you need us!
I was a Cali order from yesterday. I called a few local dealers this week. Got the run around. Signed up for this forum. Read about Jason @ Muncie. Lucas called me yesterday. Order placed. Thank you to the forum members and Jason/Lucas.

SXP AWD w/tow
Gravity gray/Gray

—joel

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I was a Cali order from yesterday. I called a few local dealers this week. Got the run around. Signed up for this forum. Read about Jason @ Muncie. Lucas called me yesterday. Order placed. Thank you to the forum members and Jason/Lucas.

—joel
Welcome Aboard! We appreciate it!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

SXP AWD w/tow
Gravity gray/Gray

—joel
California might be the #1 state that we keep getting the most activity from. Lots of people being quoted 10-15k above sticker for an SX. I'm almost afraid to run an email search and type in "California". PC might shut down.

ronjay

Reaction score
KIA swiched things up Mid Stream. Store allocation or vehicles not sold that are inbound are to be changed to meet customer sold orders. That means I get less for our lot but we use our incoming allocation to help fill Sold orders. KIA has no science behind the madness. Some orders, sometimes get filled quicker than others but it's out of our control. I have no info on production schedules. You'll see less lot cars as KIAs main focus is sold orders.
What qualifies as a sold order Jason? Money down on an order? How does ordering work? I’ve had dealers say they will take my order but nothing in writing. They just take my name and desired vehicle options. Not sure how real their order process really is.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
What qualifies as a sold order Jason? Money down on an order? How does ordering work? I’ve had dealers say they will take my order but nothing in writing. They just take my name and desired vehicle options. Not sure how real their order process really is.
Every dealer is different. Money plays as they say, or at least it should. Once they take info of what you want they input into system. Name tied to vehicle. You'll get a request ID number. We screen shot and send to customer. We require $500 down to do so.

jrb

Reaction score
Every dealer is different. Money plays as they say, or at least it should. Once they take info of what you want they input into system. Name tied to vehicle. You'll get a request ID number. We screen shot and send to customer. We require $500 down to do so.
Jason, how long does the id number take to get before you can then screen shot to the customer?