No soliciting permitted.

The 2021 shows rear seat entertainment (coming soon) any info?

Reaction score
The 2021 Build program show "rear seat entertainment (coming soon) does anybody have info on that. Thanks

Familyman20

Reaction score
Not that I've seen but most here believe it may be the same unit offered in the Sedona with a dvd player and two KIA branded tablets on headrest brackets. Theres a couple threads of it already.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Reaction score
Thanks, I did a search but nothing came up.

Familyman20

Reaction score

Here ya go

paliride

Reaction score
ytn_qSw2du4DxbSHi4XYstmKRpm-nGBDZe2-xUc01rrXKi8-iypdWWafyQZlaHmYoXsp-3SH--U5ia6tN5wl61GPfbtLGPQZXsGDyuZkp6saOq4ay0fW65-Ub2hSlwJRX9qh_mJ8

this is off the canadian website, which is why the price is higher

PittPa

Reaction score
Having four kids grown into adults during the dvd rear entertainment years, the iPad and mobile devices eliminated that to the point of didn't think they were still doing these. A couple of ipads with mounts, headphones would be fine, especially since you can upgrade and change as you desire.

bruehlt

Reaction score
I wonder how those are powered and if they can be added after the fact

victx87

Reaction score
My 2021 Telluride SX P/NF was slated to be built with the $1500 rear entertainment system today with an ETA of 2/26. So we might start seeing more actual pictures of these systems out there. Funny thing is I actually didn't want it, but Kia erroneously added some options to my custom order. Fortunately we caught it early enough in the assembly process that my dealer was able to cancel the options I didn't select. My 3 year old is happy with a $150 Samsung Tablet, so I was gonna have a hard time convincing myself that a couple of unknown tablets slapped to the back of a headrest would be worth $1500. I understand the appeal, but it's just not for me.

TellLouRide

Reaction score